Chapter 20

Chapter 20

  ◎ Woohoo, my precious daughter actually said that she would give her the most valuable thing?

  ◎

  Woohoo, my precious daughter actually said that she would give her the most valuable thing?

  Xie Jingli felt very touched.

  It feels pretty good to have a daughter who thinks of me all the time.

  However, although Xie Jingli makes most of her money for herself, she also makes money for her children.

  Now that I am not short of money, I should leave my children's things to themselves.

  She understood her heart.

  "Thank you, honey, but my mother has no use for your jewelry now, so I'd better keep it to yourself and keep it in the cabinet for now, how about it?"

  Dongdong's big eyes flashed and he didn't understand: "Mom, jewelry is for wearing, why do you have to put it away? Like your beautiful clothes, if you don't wear them, what's the use of buying them."

  Dongdong buys jewelry that she likes, some for children and some for adults.

  This guy Yan Qin is also outrageous. He will buy whatever the child likes without even checking whether it is suitable for him or not.

  Xie Jingli explained to her daughter: "These jewelry are very valuable."

  Dongdong scratched his hair, and Mengmeng's big eyes were still puzzled: "I know it's valuable, but if you don't wear it, it won't be valuable."

  Xie Jingli: That's true.

  She was actually convinced by the children.

  But Xie Jingli couldn't bear to wear these shiny jewelry.

  The little girl Dongdong is so proud of her father that she only picks out the most valuable ones.

  Even if Xie Jingli is rich, she still feels uncomfortable wearing it.

  She thought for a while and said.

  "Let's wait until important occasions to wear it."

  Dongdong happily asked: "What is an important occasion? Does shopping count?"

  "Not really, you can wear it on important occasions, such as attending banquets."

  Dongdong was a little disappointed: "Well, I don't have any banquets to attend."

  Dongdong doesn't have many friends, and Xie Jingli is busy, so she doesn't have time to go out with her children and make new friends.

  But it doesn't matter. She comforted her daughter: "Let dad find a kindergarten for you in two days. You can get to know a lot of children by then."

  Dongdong suddenly looked forward to going to kindergarten. He rubbed his hands and his eyes brightened: "Wow! Mom, I want to go to kindergarten!"

  "Then mommy will find a kindergarten for you." Xie Jingli also wanted to send Dongdong to kindergarten.

  After all, children are bored at home.

  She had agreed to let Yan Qin worry about this issue before, but Xie Jingli thought about it and wondered why the kindergarten she had chosen for her child was not good. She thinks the kindergarten outside their community is very good, close, and one of the best in the city.