Chapter 33

Chapter 33

  Yan Qin: "..."

  Sure enough, the treatment of children is different from that of him. If it were him, he would probably be bullied by his mother in all kinds of ways.

  He was very indebted and said: "You can't even touch the cuteness. 】

  Then, close the phone screen and don't care if the other person on the other end is going to be furious.

  Hahaha.

  As I thought about it, I couldn't help but curl up into a proud smile.

  Dongdong saw his father smiling so happily and said in surprise: "Dad, why do you look so happy?"

  Yan Qin was beaming with laughter: "Can you tell that dad is happy?"

  Dongdong: "Yes, I have bright eyes, so I can see that my dad is very happy today."

  Yan Qin teased her with a smile: "Then do you know why dad is so happy?"

  Dongdong just saw it: "Because dad was playing with his mobile phone while eating. It was the mobile phone that made dad happy."

  Ouch.

  Yan Qin said: "No, what makes dad happy is not the mobile phone, but the fact that I can spend the holidays with you today. Dad really likes to spend the holidays with you!"

  He waited for Dongdong to say that from now on, you can spend the holidays with us.

  Who knows, the little girl said: "Dad, please cherish today, after all, you will not be able to celebrate the holidays with us in the future."

  Yan Qin: "..."

  He didn't understand: "Why?"

  Dongdong: "Grandma said, she didn't say she wouldn't let you go back for the holiday. Then next time you go home for the holiday, don't disturb our mother's world."

  world of two people?

  What is this guy's world for two?

  Yan Qin: "Your mother and I live in a world of two."

  Xie Jingli: "..."

  I suggest you dream.

  The lunch ended with the discussion between father and daughter.

  After lunch, the children wanted to go out and play.

  She touched her bulging belly and said, "Dad, can we go out to play? I think, I want to have some fun."

  During the Mid-Autumn Festival, watching the moon is of course the most fun.

  But it's noon, not night.

  Yan Qin asked Dongdong: "Do you want to see the moon at night?"

  Dongdong naturally thought about it, and nodded immediately: "I think so."

  "Then we'll go out at night."

  Dongdong was unhappy: "Wouldn't that be a waste of afternoon time?"

  She acted coquettishly to her mother: "Mom! Let's go play in the afternoon?"

  Yan Qin suggested: "In that case, we won't eat here at night. We can eat outside, okay?"

  Going out for a big meal?

  This idea is great too.

  Dongdong nodded: "Okay, then let's go out for a big meal."