Chapter 27

Chapter 27

  No longer reading the message from Liang Mo, Yan Qin drove to the hotel.

  The hotel suites are resplendently decorated, and the night view from the floor-to-ceiling windows is extremely beautiful.

  This is a hotel owned by the Yan family. Basically, wherever Yan Qin goes on a business trip, their hotels will be opened.

  The best seat on the top floor will be reserved for him.

  However, at this moment, Yan Qin looked at the sky outside and felt a sense of loneliness in his heart for no reason.

  After all, a hotel is a hotel, not a home, and you can't bring Dong Dong here to play. No matter how well the decoration is and the style is what he likes, it is just a temporary place to stay.

  Yan Qin planned to buy a house, so he immediately called Song Yu and asked Song Yu to handle the matter.

  Just after the call here, he received a call from his mother, asking him: "Where have you been running to recently? I'm not in Bei City. You can run around just because you have legs, right?"

  His mother called so late and seemed to be fine.

  Yan Qin already knew it in his mind.

  He said succinctly: "On a business trip."

 Gu Qian sneered: "I'm already old, I go on business trips every day, and I don't bring back a girlfriend."

  Then he got to the point: "Your Uncle Du is coming over next week. You go back and have a meal with me."

  Yan Qin: "...Which Uncle Du? Did he bring a daughter with him?"

  Now that his son has experience, Gu Qian wants to trick him into coming back, but he can't.

  He also got straight to the point and said directly: "You are not young now. I won't lose a piece of your flesh when we meet. If we fall in love, you will have a wife to hug you."

  Yan Qin: "...No need, I have the right person."

  Gu Xiancai didn't believe it: "You have someone who has the ability to bring it back to me for a look."

  Yan Qin originally wanted to say that he had a daughter, but he was afraid that his mother would be distracted and come over to snatch the child. After a slight hesitation, he decided to give up.

  Otherwise, Xie Jingli would be angry with him and walk around without food.

  Let's talk about this later.

  He said impatiently: "Mom, this is my personal matter. When you have free time, just go shopping, drink tea with your sisters and go shopping. I don't need you to worry about it. As for Uncle Du, you Just treat me well and hang up."

  Yan Qin hung up the phone without hesitation before his mother could react.

  After hanging up the phone, Yan Qin lay on the bed, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt.

  He is good-looking, with a good figure and good looks. If it were another woman and she had his child, she would want to take him over quickly and prevent other women from snatching him away. But this woman, But it's completely different, too arrogant.

  Yan Qin felt that he had to find some way to treat her.

  Soon, an idea flashed in his mind.

  Yes, doesn't he want to buy a house?

  Buy a house in their community.

  If it weren't for Xie Jingli's friend who lived next door, Yan Qin would have wanted to buy it next door to their house, but he thought about it. Yan Qin thought it was better to forget it.