Chapter 13

Chapter 13

  This little baby woke up a second before she stepped out, so timely!

  There was no other way, Xie Jingli could only take her to wash her face and brush her teeth, then went out after breakfast.

  As soon as I go out, the sun is shining brightly, and now, it's not yet nine o'clock.

  I don't know how hot it will be by noon.

  Xie Jingli asked the little baby next to her, "Dong dong, is it hot?"

  In fact, Dongdong also felt a little hot, but in order to let her mother take her out, she chose to tell a little lie, shook her head and said: "Mom, I'm not hot."

  After speaking, he continued to emphasize: "It's not hot at all."

  The little guy said it wasn't hot at all, but Xie Jingli didn't believe it. It was so hot outside that she didn't even want to go out.

  This guy just wanted to take her out for himself.

  Seeing how determined she was, Xie Jingli followed her wishes.

  "Okay, okay, since you don't mind the heat, let's go." Xie Jingli took the child's little hand and walked out.

  "Mom, do we still want to ride in another uncle's car?" Now that we can go out to play, Dongdong held his mother's hand and asked happily.

  Seeing that her mother was not driving by herself, Dongdong asked, "When can your car come back?"

  "Tomorrow."

  Walking downhill along the steps, after waiting for a while by the road below, an online taxi came over. Xie Jingli hugged Dongdong and got into the car.

  The car quickly drove towards the building materials market. About half an hour later, we arrived.

  After getting off the car, I felt that it was getting hotter outside. Dongdong's child had just taken off her hat in the car. Xie Jingli quickly helped her put the hat on.

  "Mom, it's so hot outside." When Xie Jingli put Dongdong's hat on, the little girl sighed and used her little hand as a fan to fan the wind in her ears.

  Xie Jingli said to her: "Didn't you just say it wasn't hot?"

  Dongdong chuckled: "Just now was just now, and now is now." She has come out with her mother, she can't send herself back.

  Xie Jingli saw through the little guy's wishful thinking at a glance and poked her forehead: "Smart guy."

  "Who told you not to take me out to play, mom, don't underestimate me, I'm very smart."

  "Then tell me how smart you are."

  Dongdong was just about to say how smart he was. Immediately I saw a convenience store selling ice cream on the roadside.

  The child was immediately greedy and asked his mother, "Mom, can we eat the ice cream first?"

  Xie Jingli followed the child's gaze and saw Dongdong staring at the convenience store opposite. There was a huge ice cream sign next to the refrigerator.

  Look at the child's eyes again, they are bright as if something is wrong.

  "Mom, buy me ice cream! When we go shopping together later, I will eat ice cream and I won't feel tired."

  It was at this time that the little guy's ability to speak well came into play.

  However, Dongdong had indeed not eaten ice cream for a long time, so Xie Jingli indulged her and said, "Okay, okay, if you want to eat it, mom can buy it."