Chapter 41

Chapter 41

  Yan Qin really hadn’t been to a zoo in years, so much so that when he took his children to the zoo, he couldn’t find the entrance.

  He drove around for a while and finally saw the sea of people in front of him.

  Today is not a weekend, so there are a lot of people.

  Because the pandas Guoguo and Duoduo in the park are very popular recently, many tourists come from far away just to see these two pandas.

  Seeing so many people, the little guy was so shocked that his mouth formed an O shape and asked his parents: "Why are there so many people today?"

  Everyone has to queue up to get in.

  The zoo here is so popular, it must be fun.

  Yan Qin said: "Because many people come to see the pandas."

  When Dongdong heard his father mention pandas, he was eager to see them too: "I want to see pandas too! Pandas are really beautiful."

  Xie Jingli sat next to her and said casually: "Black eyes and white body, just two colors, what's so good about it."

  Dongdong likes pandas very much. When her mother said this, she was a little unhappy. With a straight face, she said seriously: "Mom, you must have never seen a panda! Pandas are very beautiful."

  Xie Jingli said: "Mom has eaten more salt than you have eaten rice. How could she not have seen a panda? Let's just leave it at that."

  Dongdong: "That doesn't mean you are necessarily right."

  Xie Jingli was too lazy to argue with her. She looked at the dark crowd of people outside and couldn't help but frown.

  This is too many people.

  Although there were many people, the children were so enthusiastic and excited that they came all the time. Xie Jingli could only wait in line with her. The weather was getting hotter and hotter, with the scorching sun above her head. Xie Jingli felt like her head was getting hot. It was getting hot, but the kid next to me didn’t feel the heat at all and was happily chatting with his dad with the navigation map.

  "Dad, let's go see the peacocks first. I want to go see the giant pandas, but the giant panda museum is too far away. Let's finish seeing the peacocks, lions, brains, and tigers, and then go see the giant pandas, okay?"

  Yan Qin doesn't care, as long as the child is happy, he can watch whatever he wants.

  "good."

  They quickly lined up and bought the tickets. Yan Qin went to buy water and an umbrella. She took the umbrella and handed it to Xie Jingli. She also gave them water. After queuing at the entrance for a while, they went inside.

  Xie Jingli held an umbrella in her hand and saw the scorching sun on Yan Qin's head. She felt that he had already given her an umbrella, so she still wanted to ask: "Why did you buy an umbrella just now..."

  Yan Qin smiled: "It's okay, I don't need to hold on, you stay with the child."

  Dongdong was jumping and running under his mother's umbrella. When he heard his father's words, he said, "But dad, I think you should hold on for a while. What if you get a nosebleed? There are children in our class whose noses bleed due to the sun. Dad, have you ever seen a nose bleeding? It’s very tragic!”

  When the child said this, Yan Qin could only squeeze in and grab the umbrella in Xie Jingli's hand. He held the umbrella in his hand and said to her, "I'll hold it up."