Chapter 14

Chapter 14

  After Zhao Xiaoxiao went out, Xie Jingli sat in front of the computer in the office and looked at her design drawings.

  What she said makes sense. She should spend her time on her professional skills and make more money. As for decoration, let someone she trusts monitor the progress.

  Xie Jingli felt full of energy when she thought of making more money, buying more houses, and opening more stores.

  But. After all, it was the main store, so Xie Jingli was still a little worried. After sketching the design for a while, she took a pen and started sketching on the paper to get the effect she wanted.

  While I was drawing the picture, I clicked on my circle of friends and took a look.

  This is a private WeChat account. In the circle of friends, there are only updates from An Yue and a few new friends she has met this year.

  What An Yue posted was today's lunch, which consisted of snail and lion noodles, and the caption was a pitiful expression.

  This girl is a total homebody, and she doesn't know how to cook. She takes out food every day. When she wants to eat, she comes to their house to get some food.

  Xie Jingli leaned on her for being so pitiful. Decided to make delicious food in the evening and feed it to my good friends.

  While asking An Yue what delicious food she wanted to eat tonight, she asked: "Dong dong, what delicious food do you want to eat tonight?"

  The little girl was immersed in drawing on the coffee table when she heard her mother's words. He immediately raised his head and asked, "Mom, do you want to cook for yourself today?"

  "right."

  "Then let me think about it." The little girl tilted her head, thought for a while, and said, "Then I want to eat sweet and sour fish, grilled chicken wings, and pork with garlic sauce."

  These are all meals cooked by Xie Jingli.

  An Yue quickly responded to her message: "I won't be able to eat the food you cooked when I go home tonight. You can cook me delicious food tomorrow ."

  go home......

  In fact, in the past year that I have known An Yue, she has never been back home. She also spent the Chinese New Year with them, so why did she come home so suddenly.

  So she guessed that she had had conflicts with her family before.

  [Okay, then what do you want to eat tomorrow? 】

  An Yue reported a bunch of dish names.

  This girl is also a foodie. Someone prepared a big meal for her, and she immediately rushed to grab the delicious food.

  Xie Jingli smiled and was just about to put down the phone in her hand when Yan Qin sent a message, saying: [I want to buy toys for Dongdong. Ask her what she likes. 】

  Xie Jingli: [You can just buy whatever toys are for little kids. 】

  Yan Qin: [How about giving her some choice. 】

  Xie Jingli curled her lips. He couldn't just buy it directly. He even had to ask about such a trivial matter.

  She looked up from her phone, looked at Dongdong, and asked: "Dongdong, your dad said he would buy you a toy, do you want it?"

  As a result of that meal that day, the little girl didn't object to receiving Yan Qin's gift at all. Her eyes were bright as if something was wrong, and she rushed over excitedly: "I want it!!!"