Chapter 40

Chapter 40

  ◎ When Xie Jingli woke up, she was in the hospital, surrounded by the smell of disinfectant. In front of her eyes◎

  When Xie Jingli woke up, she was in the hospital, surrounded by the smell of disinfectant. The sight of her eyes was so white that she felt dizzy.

  Next to her was the cute head of a child. She came closer, looked at her mother, and explained to her: "Mom, you fell asleep just now. Dad said you had a fever, so he took you to the hospital."

  "He's on the phone outside." As he said that, the child pointed to the corridor outside. Yan Qin was standing outside the corridor wearing a white shirt. He was tall and long-legged, with almost perfect body proportions and a somewhat lazy air.

  Xie Jingli calmed down for a while, supported the bed with her hands, and slowly sat up. She wanted to speak, but her throat was so dry that she couldn't speak.

  The child next to her seemed to know what she needed. He immediately took the water glass placed by the bed and said with bright eyes: "Mom, drink water. This is what dad poured for me just now. I didn't drink it. If you are thirsty, give it to me." you drink!"

  She was indeed thirsty, so Xie Jingli was not polite. She took the disposable water cup, put it to her lips, closed her eyes and drank.

  Her dry lips were moisturized, and her throat felt much better. She opened her mouth to speak, but her voice was obviously much hoarse.

  "When did mommy fall asleep?"

  She couldn't remember when she fell unconscious. Anyway, she felt relaxed in Yan Qin's arms, so she slowly closed her eyes.

  Dongdong thought about it for a moment: "It seems to be on the way. Mom, you have a fever, but it's not very severe, so you don't need injections. It's just that Dad is worried about you, so he sent you to the hospital. We'll get some medicine later. You can go home."

  Xie Jingli herself breathed a sigh of relief as she didn't need to be hospitalized for intravenous drip. She touched the child's head and comforted her softly: "Are you scared?"

  The little guy shook his little head: "Dad said you fell asleep because you didn't sleep well."

  Although she was annoyed by Yan Qin, she still felt quite comfortable hearing his words of comfort to her child.

  She was worried that this guy couldn't take care of her children before, but now it seems that he can still be of some use when she is in trouble.

  "Um."

  Yan Qin came in soon. When he saw that she was awake, he put his mobile phone in his pocket and repeated what Dongdong said with a smile: "Your fever has reached 38 degrees. Fortunately, it's not a high fever. You'll have to wait for the next two days." Don’t go back, just rest here, there’s no need to rush for a while.”

  Xie Jingli nodded, very cooperative: "Okay."

  "You rest for a while, and I'll take you back later."

  Xie Jingli didn't want to stay in the hospital, so she got up from the bed and said, "Let's go back now. I don't have a severe fever, so I won't occupy the bed resources here."

  This is a VIP ward. If you say it is occupied, it is not occupied. After all, you paid for it.

  But Yan Qin said nothing and nodded: "Okay, but you still have to take some medicine to prevent the fever from recurring."