Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Extra: Daily Love (2)

  After falling in love with Xie Jingli, Yan Qin began to study various dating methods.

  But a certain woman was too busy. He asked her to watch movies several times, but she refused every time. After being rejected three times, Xie Jingli was finally free for the fourth time.

  But Yan Qin was still a little worried. Before going out, he asked her: "Will someone come to see you in your store later on the road?"

  Xie Jingli didn't sleep well last night and was catching up on her sleep in her seat. When she heard Yan Qin's words, she raised her eyes, glanced at him, and said calmly: "What will you do if something happens on the way?"

  Yan Qin shrugged: "What else can I do? Of course I want you to go back. We will make an appointment next time."

  Seeing this man's strong desire to survive, Xie Jingli let out a sigh, closed her eyes, and continued to rest with her eyes closed.

  "I'll take a nap first and call me when you get out of the car."

  "Okay." Yan Qin agreed quickly.

  But when the car stopped, Xie Jingli did not wake up. There were a lot of things going on in her store these two days, including opening the business and other things. On the contrary, Yan Qin, who wanted to date her when he had nothing to do, looked like an idler.

  Naturally, he felt sorry that she was busy. Although he really wanted to take her to watch a movie, she was so sleepy and he didn't want to wake her up. He refunded the movie ticket and moved to the next show. Then he picked up the document on the passenger seat and started reading. .

  Xie Jingli felt that she had slept for a long time. When she woke up, her head was crooked on the sofa, and her neck was a little sore. She rubbed her neck and took out the bag in her blue bag. Cell phone, looked at the time.

  According to their original schedule, they should be in the cinema now, not in the car.

  Xie Jingli looked at the man in front of her who was concentrating on his work, a little suspicious that he had remembered the wrong time.

  "Hey, aren't you watching a movie? Why didn't you call me?"

  "You just said you were afraid that something would happen to me on the way, but now you don't call me?"

  The originally quiet carriage suddenly heard the soft voice of a woman after a deep sleep. Yan Qin turned around, smiled at her, and said: "Don't worry, there is another scene in the movie. If you are sleepy, no more." Get some sleep."

  Xie Jingli's neck felt uncomfortable while sleeping. She sighed, took out her small mirror, straightened her messy hair, picked up her bag, opened the car door and got out of the car, saying: "Let's go. Go to the movies."

Xie Jingli felt good about Yan Qin's behavior of taking care of her, but the car was not a suitable place to sleep. She should go to the cinema first.

  Yan Qin looked at the time of the next show and went in now to buy something. It was almost done. He put the documents into the document tape, arranged the gray striped shirt on his body, got out of the car, grabbed her slender fingers, and held hands with her. With their fingers intertwined, they walked along the underground parking passage to find the elevator.

  When they arrived outside the cinema upstairs, Yan Qin was not in a hurry to go in. Instead, he took her to buy milk tea and popcorn first.

  Xie Jingli just came to watch movies and was not interested in these things. On the contrary, Yan Qin was very interested. He picked up the menu on the counter and asked Xie Jingli enthusiastically: "What do you want to eat?"