Chapter 16

Chapter 16

  After taking my daughter to take a bath and putting her to bed, it was almost eleven o'clock.

  Xie Jingli checked the information on the Internet, and immersed herself in drawing the decoration she wanted for a while, then washed up, looked at her little baby, kicked her aside, covered her with the quilt, and went back to sleep. .

  The little one had a lot of toys tonight, and she fell asleep in her room while playing with them.

  Xie Jingli wants to slowly cultivate her ability to be independent, and now she sometimes stops sleeping with her.

  As soon as I lay down, I fell into a dream.

  On a rainy day, in the dark night, the transparent bathroom door with water droplets and the surrounding darkness looks like a scene from a horror movie.

  Xie Jingli felt a little eerie.

  Then she saw a handsome guy with eight-pack abs. She first saw his long legs, abdominal muscles, and smooth mermaid lines, then upward, his snow-white chin, handsome nose, and then, his seductive eyes. .

  Finally, the face took shape, and it was Yan Qin's face.

  Xie Jingli was frightened and woke up immediately.

  Sitting on the bedside, turning on the light, she poured water. Even willing to dream about ghost stories instead of this man.

  After a while, he lay down again and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

  When I wake up, the sky is bright and bright. When I woke up, there was a warm and soft little guy in my arms. No need to think about it, you already know who it is.

  Xie Jingli was sleeping vaguely, feeling the warmth of the little one in her arms, and asked in a tight voice, "Why are you here, mom?"

  Dongdong hugged her tightly: "Because I miss you~"

  My daughter is so sweet, my little sweetheart.

  Thinking like this, Xie Jingli lay down and squinted for a while. It was already past nine o'clock when she woke up. After breakfast, she took a taxi with her children and went out.

  "Mom, are we going to bring your car back?"

  "right."

  It rained yesterday, so Xie Jingli didn't go driving. The sun came out today and the weather looked pretty good. Xie Jingli was in an inexplicably good mood.

  "Oh yeah, mom will have a car to drive when I go out from now on."

  The little girl seemed happier than Xie Jingli.

The uncle  driving in front thought they had bought a new car, so he laughed loudly and said, "Are you going to pick up the new car?"

  Xie Jingli explained: "No, I'm going to drive the car that was involved in a car accident a few days ago."

  The uncle said: "Well, be careful in the future. Yesterday I was driving and saw a few cars crashing into each other on the side of the road. It was tragic. Everything is important, life is the most important. Don't drive in a hurry. There is no point in being anxious. Instead, it hurts yourself."

  Dongdong nodded: "Uncle, you are right."

  The uncle was over fifty, and he still felt a little weird being called uncle by a little girl. He corrected him: "My grandson is as old as you, so he should be called grandpa."