Chapter 7

Chapter 7

  "Xie Jingli." In the silence, a man's voice sounded faintly.

  Xie Jingli looked up at him and met his dark gaze.

  Yan Qin's gaze was a bit fierce, with a hint of ferocity that wanted to tear people apart.

  "You know, what happened to the last person who spoke to me like this?" A cold smile appeared on his lips.

  Xie Jingli actually wanted to ask how it was, but she was too lazy to talk nonsense to him, so she said perfunctorily: "Oh, a slip of the tongue."

  "Slip of the tongue, I think it's your truest thought." Yan Qin thought Xie Jingli was scared, so he glanced at her lazily and said, "But I am a tolerant person and I never care about women."

  Then, he changed the topic: "If you say that Yan Qin is an invincible handsome man, I will forgive you."

  Xie Jingli: "..." What kind of bullshit male protagonist is this, so childish?

  Seeing his arrogant look, Xie Jingli rolled her eyes. This man really only went to the dyeing shop to get some color, and didn't go back to look in the mirror to see what he looked like.

  Xie Jingli asked him: "What would happen if I didn't say it?"

  Yan Qin sat down lazily, glanced at the little guy beside him, and a slight smile appeared on his lips, thinking that she was timid, and said: "It's not that good, it's just that I'm angry, so I decided not to leave tonight. , stay here with my good daughter."

  Xie Jingli: "..."

  A bad pen.

  Love can never leave.

  "I don't have any place for you to sleep here. If you think you can sleep on the sofa, then you can do so."

  This woman is really insufferable.

  Yan Qin almost broke a silver tooth.

  Seeing chocolate next to him, he picked one up and put it in his mouth.

  When the kid Dongdong saw this, he immediately said excitedly: "You big bad guy, don't eat my chocolate."

  Yan Qin: "...Can't bear to part with even one piece of chocolate?"

  Xie Jingli said silently from the side: "You don't even want to spare the children's chocolates. You really don't feel ashamed."

  Remembering that he had eaten the child's chocolate just now, he thought about bringing it back to the child tomorrow, so he stretched out his hand to Xie Jingli and said, "Give me another chocolate from just now!"

  When the kid saw that this stinky dad was still trying to eat her chocolate, she finally couldn't stand it any longer and rushed over with tears in her eyes: "You still want to eat my chocolate! You've already eaten two!"

  The little carrot head was automatically delivered to the door. Yan Qin stretched out his hand and pinched her chubby little face. It felt good and he wanted to pinch it again, but when he saw the little guy's small mouth, it was as flat as a gourd's mouth-- Afraid of making her cry, he finally took his hand back and explained seriously: "Don't you like to eat? Dad asked someone to get you a few boxes, so you can eat enough?"

  The tears in the corners of Dongdong's eyes stopped immediately. With his big watery eyes open, he said in disbelief: "Really?"

  The little guy was crying so hard that Yan Qin's eyes softened a little unconsciously and he affirmed: "Of course."