Chapter 9

Chapter 9

  Xie Jingli saw a store online with a suitable price and location last night before going to bed, so she thought about going there tomorrow to take a look.

  When going to bed at night, Xie Jingli told Dongdong about going out tomorrow.

  Dongdong was rolling on the bed when he heard his mother's words. He raised his head from the quilt and asked with bright eyes: "Then can we go to the supermarket tomorrow~"

  The little guy quite likes going to the supermarket.

  Xie Jingli nodded. Seeing the little guy's eyes shining brightly, she then asked, "What do you want to buy in the supermarket?"

  Dongdong bit into his meaty bag, looked at the ceiling, and said, "I want to buy something to eat."

  "Snack food." Xie Jingli couldn't hold it back and reached out to gently tap her little head.

  The mother's finger felt itchy, and the child raised the quilt and covered his head.

  The little guy hid under the quilt and said, "Mom, I hid my head so you can't hit me."

  How could she hit her?

  Xie Jingli pulled the quilt down to prevent the little one from suffocating her, and said, "Go to sleep. Don't cover your face with the quilt when you sleep, otherwise you will suffocate."

  Worried that her daughter wouldn't understand, Xie Jingli continued: "Suffocation means that you won't be able to see your mother when you wake up."

  "Dongdong I don't want to not be able to see my mother." As she spoke, the little girl's soft little hand grabbed Xie Jingli's arm and said in a small voice: "Dongdong wants to be with her mother forever."

  Then the little guy hugged her arm, closed his eyes, and slept well and quietly, with his little face puddling like a cute little glutinous rice ball.

  Xie Jingli covered her with a quilt, turned off the light, and fell asleep.

  Early the next morning, the little girl next to me got up.

  As soon as she woke up, she would play with toys beside the bed without disturbing Xie Jingli.

  The weather outside is sunny, the morning birds are chirping, the leaves are whistling, the weather is quite good, and you can hear the sounds of children playing downstairs.

  Xie Jingli yawned and leaned against the bed. After watching the children playing puzzles seriously, she got up and went to wash her face and brush her teeth.

  Just after washing my face, I saw a small tail behind me.

  "Little Tail" said: "Mom, I haven't washed my face yet. After washing my face, we will go out to the supermarket."

  Children only remember visiting the supermarket.

  Xie Jingli smiled and rubbed her head, then took her to wash her face.

  After washing his face, he took the towel and was about to wipe the little girl's face. However, the little boy refused his mother's service, grabbed the towel, wiped the water on his face, and told his mother: "Mom, I am already a big baby. , can wipe his own face."

  Xie Jingli looked at the child's bright eyes and couldn't help but smile: "Okay, big baby."

  After washing their faces and eating breakfast, around nine o'clock, mother and daughter went out together.