Chapter 19

Chapter 19

  ◎ After leaving the jewelry store, Xie Jingli was tired. She saw a sofa next to her to sit on, so she leaned on it, ◎

  After leaving the jewelry store, Xie Jingli was tired. She saw there was a sofa next to her to sit on. She leaned on it and asked Yan Qin: "Is your family also in the jewelry store business? Are you so happy to buy it?"

  The implication: This store is not owned by your family.

  Yan Qin looked at Xie Jingli who looked a little tired and couldn't help but feel funny: "My family doesn't involve this, but a friend's family does."

  Then the conversation changed: "My friend's house opens it, but that store has nothing to do with him."

  That is to say, he really spent money to buy those jewelry.

  Speaking of jewelry, Yan Qin suddenly remembered and asked, "When did you sell those jewelry?"

  "One year ago, what happened?" Xie Jingli was a little confused as to why he knew this. The male protagonist might have suspected something.

  What was sold a year ago?

  Yan Qin thought it was really interesting, curled his lips and said nothing.

  Then he asked Dongdong: "Are you hungry?"

  Dongdong just bought a lot of things. Now he was very excited and shook his head: "I'm not hungry."

  Still want to buy.

  But she couldn't find anything she liked in that store, so she picked out all the good-looking ones.

  Dongdong asked: "Dad, can I still buy it in the future?"

  Yan Qin nodded: "Of course."

  "I'm very happy that my daughter is willing to defeat my family."

  He glanced at Xie Jingli provocatively.

  Xie Jingli was not hungry either, but the child might be hungry. She looked at Yan Qin with a calm look and said directly: "Let's go eat."

  Yan Qin took them to a restaurant with a good reputation. Of course, the food was also very expensive.

  But compared to those just now, it's just a drop in the bucket.

  So Xie Jingli felt no guilt when ordering.

  If it wasn't for the sake of not wasting it, she would have ordered all the dishes.

  Before the food was served, Dongdong started talking about her cake.

  "Mom, can I eat cake? I'm hungry!"

  Xie Jingli didn't agree with her children eating desserts before meals, but Dongdong said he was hungry and looked pitiful, so she agreed.

  "Then eat a little."

  The call came and she went out to answer it.

  When she came back, she saw Yan Qin helping the children to dismantle the largest cake. The little guy was holding a spoon and looking at her in fear with his dark eyes.

  Xie Jingli resisted the urge to throw the cake into Yan Qin's face, her expression was slightly distorted, and she asked, "Why did you give her this cake?"

  Yan Qin was puzzled: "She said she wanted to eat."

  This is really a new father raising a baby, and he is completely led by the baby.