Chapter 38-39

Chapter 38

  ◎ Dad's reminder suddenly made Dongdong react.

  "Yes, my mother is the best to me. So I should be happy."

  Dad's reminder suddenly made Dongdong react.

  "Yes, mom is the best to me. So I should give more to mom. Dad... you won't give me very little, but it will definitely be a little less than mom."

  Yan Qin: ...Okay, you can shut up.

  It would be better for this girl not to speak. Whenever she speaks, she will pierce the old father's heart.

  Yan Qin didn't want to talk to her. As soon as he turned his eyes, he saw that Xie Jingli's face looked a little strange, so he asked, "Are you feeling better?"

  He also knew something about the situation at the Xie family. Seeing her face so pale, Yan Qin couldn't help but feel a little guilty in his heart.

  It was okay if Yan Qin didn't speak, but Xie Jingli was busy talking to her daughter. She didn't think so much anymore. Now that he was silent, a lot of things flashed through her mind unconsciously. Dusty memories.

  Those little moments with Yan Qin.

  Yes, in fact, there is no original owner, it is all herself. She was born through the womb, and those parents who seemed strange to her were her biological parents in this world.

  This man, who seemed to have only a child relationship with her, was once someone she liked.

  At that time...

  Xie Jingli actually felt a headache. Those memories were not very good, and she didn't want to recall them at all.

  That marriage was cold and without much warmth, and she didn't want to think about it. Maybe, but it's also very few.

  Not wanting to see him, she looked a little stiff and shook her head: "I'm fine."

  The voice was a little hoarse.

  Yan Qin felt like there was something different about her, but he couldn't tell exactly what the difference was.

  He locked his eyes on her with a slight scrutiny.

  Xie Jingli's voice suddenly sounded again at this time: "Tomorrow Dongdong and I will take the city rail back."

  Yan Qin: "?"

  He finally understood the subtlety of Xie Jingli's change. Her attitude towards him became even more alienated.

  It's just a matter of going back to sleep. Why is there such a change? Was it on the ward? Did they say anything?

  Yan Qin's heart sank slightly, as if there was a stone pressing on him, and he felt a bit dull and uncomfortable.

  Xie Jingli's subtle attitude made him a little at a loss.

  "Why do you suddenly want to take the urban rail back home?"

  Xie Jingli made up a reason: "It's nothing, I just think it's too troublesome to take your car."

  Dongdong didn't agree with her mother's words. She thought it would be good to take her father's car.

  "Mom, it's too troublesome to take the urban rail. Let's take dad's car."

  Xie Jingli was visibly unhappy, her eyes drooped, and her whole person showed a kind of resistance.

  Yan Qin could only compromise: "Okay, since you don't want to take my car back, then forget it... You have a good rest tonight and call me if you need anything."