Chapter 25

Chapter 25

  Xie Jingli didn't expect that she would meet an acquaintance even if she stood here.

  To say he is an acquaintance should be an acquaintance of the original owner.

  Fu Li, the original owner's childhood sweetheart.

  The character does not appear in the novel, but in the memory of the original owner, there is this person.

  Before the original owner got married, she was ostracized by her family. At that time, Fu Li was the light in the original owner's eyes.

  However, when she was in high school, Fu Li's mother visited the original owner once and said a lot of unkind words to the original owner, which meant that the original owner was not good enough for Fu Li. Later, she lost interest in Fu Li, but the two of them have always been together. friend.

  Fu Li has always taken good care of the original owner.

  It wasn't until the original owner got married that he left the country heartbroken to get married and have children.

  Xie Jingli was not familiar with him, but after all, she was a person who was very good to the original owner, so she still greeted him politely.

  "haven't seen you for a long time."

  Fu Li is a gentleman, always gentle and calm. When he saw Xie Jingli taking the child, he knew that she should take her daughter out for dinner.

  He asked with a smile: "Are you taking your children out to eat?"

  Xie Jingli nodded: "Yes."

  Fu Li was a little surprised when he saw Xie Jingli with a child. She had not been heard from for several years. He had never heard that she had children before. Now, is she remarried?

  He was a little disappointed.

  Ever since she got married, he had never thought about having a relationship with her again. Until some time ago, when his mother went to see his children, she accidentally said: "If I knew this was the outcome, then I might as well have let you go with her." Let's forget it with Xie Jingli."

  He then realized that Xie Jingli must have liked him when she was a teenager, but she was not with him because of his mother.

  And he really thought that at that time. He will be the only one beside her. That's why I didn't confess.

  Fu Li didn't want to make the same mistake again, so he came over knowing that she had a store here.

  I originally thought about going to see her in two days, but I didn't expect to meet her here.

  If she remarries, then fate has played another joke on him.

  Fu Li's face turned pale and he asked, "Are you and your daughter the only ones going out for dinner?"

  Yan Qin came over at this time and smiled at Fu Li as if he was an acquaintance.

  "Master Fu, long time no see."

  Fu Li looked at Yan Qin who was walking over, slightly startled.

  He didn't expect that the child would be Yan Qin's.

  Although he didn't want to pay attention to domestic news about her at that time, he also knew from his friends that Xie Jingli had no children when they divorced.

  When were their children born?

  And why, there was no remarriage?

  If his information is correct, Yan Qin has been single in the past few years.