Chapter 10

Chapter 10

  After watching not far away for a while, Yan Qin passed by.

  Mother and daughter also quickly got off the carousel. See Yan Qin. Dongdong pointed in his direction and told his mother: "Dad is here."

  The little one is a little too obsessed with the carousel.

  Although I don't like Yan Qin, now that he has appeared, he must play his role as a father, right?

  Xie Jingli put a malicious smile on her lips and said, "Dong dong, do you still want to sit on the merry-go-round? If you want to sit, ask dad to sit with you."

  Dongdong actually wanted his mother to sit with him for a while, but if he asked his father to accompany him, Dongdong didn't want to sit. He pouted and said, "Mom, can't you sit with me?"

  "Wouldn't it be better for your dad to accompany you?"

  Dongdong disliked his father a little: "I don't want my father to accompany me, I want you to accompany me."

  Yan Qin walked over with his trouser pockets in his pockets, and said cheerfully to the child, "What's wrong with daddy accompanying you? Isn't it good?"

  I reached out and wanted to hug Dongdong.

  When Dongdong saw his father trying to hug him, he immediately became unhappy and immediately reached out to his mother to ask for a hug: "Mom, I won't sit down anymore!"

  Yan Qin's face suddenly turned dark.

  He didn't understand why he, a handsome guy who was loved by everyone and loved by everyone, was so annoying in front of a little kid.

  Xie Jingli picked up Dongdong, glanced at the sky above her head, saw that the sunset was gradually filling the air, and realized that it was getting late, so she planned to go back: "Let's go back..."

  Yan Qin was not in a hurry now. He put his hands in his pockets and said coolly: "Why are you going back in a hurry? It's finally time to come out and take Dongdong to have a good meal."

  As he said that, he teased Dongdong: "Dongdong, do you want to go eat something delicious?"

  Dongdong hugged his mother's arm and said, "The food cooked by mother is also delicious."

  Yan Qin suddenly felt a little surprised, raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at Xie Jingli in disbelief: "You know how to cook?"

  Someone is inviting me to dinner and you want her to cook?

  Dream on.

  Xie Jingli said: "Let's eat delicious food outside."

  Are you kidding me? She won't cook for people who don't deserve it.

  Then he asked Dongdong: "What do you want to eat, Dongdong?"

  Mom asked, and Dongdong immediately became friendly: "Mom, I want to eat fish."

  "Grilled fish? Boiled fish?"

  As Yan Qin spoke, he took out his cell phone, lowered his eyebrows, and searched for nearby restaurants.

  He is quite good-looking. Although it is quite dark now, because of his outstanding appearance, he is the focus of the crowd as soon as he stops there. As he lowers his head to check the restaurant, a group of college girls pass by and see him, quietly walking not far away. They were watching and whispering to each other.