Chapter 8

Chapter 8

  After coming down from upstairs, Yan Qin was not in a hurry to leave. After getting in the car, he sat in the car in a daze with a cigarette in his mouth.

  The whole person felt a little depressed.

  In addition to the sudden addition of a child, he also had mixed feelings about Xie Jingli's attitude.

  This woman had changed, not just a little bit, but so much that he felt like she didn't recognize her anymore.

  He didn't think too much before coming here. He just thought that this was his daughter and that he would take her back no matter what. As for what he was going to take her back for, he hadn't actually thought about it.

  The golden bachelor's life has been pretty good these past few years. He couldn't imagine what life would be like if he had a baby.

  Thinking about Xie Jingli's attitude, he felt that everything would be a mess in the future.

  He closed his eyes, took a puff of cigarette, and puffed away with a heavy heart for a while. He didn't think about what he was going to do next. He put his hands on the window and looked out the window. His eyes were as dark as the night sky and had no focus. He glanced at the lawn outside illuminated by street lights, then put out his cigarette and drove home to sleep.

  The two cities were quite far apart, and he was already very tired when he got home. His friend called him and asked him to go out to have fun. He didn't have much energy, so he refused directly: "I'm tired, so I won't go."

  The people over there laughed at him immediately: "Hey, it's not even twelve o'clock yet, I'm tired, Master Yan, you can't do this anymore~"

  Yan Qin ignored the man's annoyance, hung up the phone, and wiped his hair with a towel.

  When I passed the full-length mirror next to the cabinet, Xie Jingli's words suddenly rang in my mind.

  Let yourself look in the mirror.

  By some strange coincidence, Yan Qin actually ran to look in the mirror.

  He was wearing off-white silk pajamas, standing in front of the mirror, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, handsome and graceful eyebrows, plump and straight facial features, and a first-class body proportion. Because he often works out, the mermaid line on the bottom of his pajamas is also perfect. Extremely.

  Not to mention spending money, even if he doesn't pay, there are still many girls who are willing to have sex with him.

  It's just that Yan Qin didn't have any thoughts in that regard, so his life in the past few years was more essential than that of a monk practicing in a temple.

  But tonight he seemed to have seen a ghost. He recalled the words of that woman Xie Jingli more than once, and even had some self-doubt. Was he really that bad?

  You can't find the answer yourself.

  Yan Qin then called Liang Mo.

  Over there, Liang Mo was holding the hot girl with one hand and drinking from a wine glass with the other. When he saw his phone call, he immediately let go of the girl next to him with a smile on his face, and asked with a smile on his face: "Oh, Mr. Yan can't sleep, and he wants to Are you out to have fun? Come here quickly, there are many beauties here tonight, I guarantee you will have something to eat."

  Yan Qin opened the refrigerator, took the frozen mineral water and threw it away. He held the phone to his ear and unscrewed the bottle cap. His voice was as cold as the temperature of the mineral water in his hand.