Chapter 24

Chapter 24

  ◎ When mom and dad came home, the children were happily adapting to their new kindergarten◎

  When mom and dad came home, the kid Dong Dong was happily adapting to his new kindergarten.

  On the first day of kindergarten, she was in a very happy mood.

  Everything around me feels fresh.

  The teacher arranged her place and went out.

  Dongdong was sitting at the same table with a little boy wearing cool jeans. When he saw a little girl next to him, he raised his head and glanced at her lightly, and continued to sleep on his stomach.

  The little boy was born with a pretty face, double eyelids, and a pair of red phoenix eyes. He was fair and beautiful, but he had a lazy attitude, as if he didn't care about anything.

  Dongdong originally wanted to talk to his new deskmate, but he had to go to sleep. Dongdong scratched his head and decided not to disturb him. He put down his schoolbag and started to take out his things. And put a box of milk and chocolate on the table next to his arm.

  Ten minutes later, the teacher came in, holding the tambourine in his hand, and called to the children: "Everyone, please be quiet."

  The deskmate next to her was still sleeping. Dongdong patted his arm quickly. When the little boy looked up at her impatiently with hazy eyes, he whispered: "The teacher is here."

  Lu Ziyu complained silently in her heart: If you tell me, he already knew that the teacher had come in, and he just wanted to take the last few minutes to relax.

  As a result, I was disturbed by this new deskmate.

  Girls are trouble.

  He was disgusted.

  Rubbing his eyes, he saw milk and chocolate on the table. He immediately guessed that the female classmate next to him gave them to him, and looked at Dongdong's expression with some confusion.

  Dongdong's eyes turned into crescent moons as he smiled, "It's our first time meeting you. Please give me some advice."

  Lu Ziyu is not an easy classmate to get along with. Because of his annoying personality, many classmates in the class hate him but want to play with him.

  Because he is a very smart classmate.

  "I have it. I don't need it. Take it back."

  Dongdong usually shares it with children, and everyone accepts it happily. This is the first time I have met such a little boy. His dark eyes widened and he was a little confused.

  The little girl has a pretty face, big and clear eyes, and looks very innocent.

  Lu Ziyu has seen many girls, but this is the first time she has seen her so beautiful. At this moment, a slightly surprised and disappointed expression fell in his eyes, making him feel that she was hurt, which was inexplicable and a little unbearable.

  After two seconds of silence, he grabbed the things on the table, stuffed them into the drawer, and said, "Forget it, thank you."

  Dongdong was indeed a little disappointed, but she couldn't say that she was hurt. After all, she was just a classmate she had just met. She agreed to have it when she saw him. She was a little shocked by his capriciousness, but she was still very happy that her new deskmate was willing to accept her snacks. .

  He introduced himself: "My name is Dongdong, and my nickname is Xie Jiayi."

  Lu Ziyu sat up lazily, yawned and said, "Lu Ziyu."