Chapter 5

Chapter 5

  ◎ "Can't we agree?" Yan Qin asked with an unclear smile.

  Xie Jingli◎

  This woman actually provoked him.

  Yan Qin really laughed angrily.

  "Do you think I'm short of these millions?"

  Xie Jingli retorted: "You don't lack such a daughter."

  At this moment, the air suddenly became anxious and dead.

  After a while, Yan Qin suddenly sneered.

  "Can't agree?"

  Xie Jingli looked at his smile and felt that this man was inexplicable. Although he could vaguely sense some danger, as long as she didn't give in, there was nothing he could do with her.

  "There's nothing to talk about." She raised her chin, her tone a bit arrogant.

  Yan Qin: "You know, I can take her away at any time if I want."

  After using all the methods to threaten her, Xie Jingli laughed angrily: "You can only threaten people?"

  Yan Qin: "A black cat or a white cat is a good cat if it catches mice. As long as it can take away the children, I don't think there is any problem with using methods."

  As he said this, he tapped his fingers on the table next to him. It was obvious that his patience was running out.

  Xie Jingli was really speechless: "You are rich and beautiful, surrounded by countless bees and butterflies, and there are also many people who are willing to give you a daughter, why do you have to keep an eye on my daughter."

  Yan Qin emphasized: "She is also my daughter."

  Yan Qin's expression was a bit cold: "Since he is a child of the Yan family, he must return to the Yan family."

  "What if I don't agree? Yan Qin, even if you are very capable, there are still things you can't do. As long as I don't agree, do you think you can really take the child away from me easily? Don't waste this time." Although this man was the male protagonist, Xie Jingli had not been a good person in the past. She really didn't believe it. She was not happy that he could still want to take away the child.

  Yan Qin was originally confident about having a baby, but he didn't expect that this woman's character had become stronger than a few years ago.

  Do you really want to reach the point where everything is broken?

  Yan Qin was angry, but in the end, he chose to give in and began to discuss with her:

  "Since neither of us is willing to give in, let's do this. We will raise the children together. I will go to school on weekdays, and I will go to your place during weekends and holidays."

  Co-parenting?

  Xie Jingli looked at the male protagonist's compromising look, moved her fingers slightly, thought for a while, and suddenly felt that this was the best way to deal with it at the moment.

  Since Dongdong has already met his father, it seems a little cruel to prevent her from seeing him.

  He walked to the coffee table, picked up the cup and took a sip of water, then agreed to his request: "Okay, but I have the final say when Dongdong goes to your place."

  Yan Qin couldn't bear it anymore: "Xie Jingli, are you going a little too far?"

  Xie Jingli didn't give him a good look: "If you think I'm going too far, take five million, open the door, and leave. Don't come here again!"