Chapter 12

Chapter 12

  In the afternoon of the next day, Yan Qin originally planned to drive to Dongdong, but something important came up and he needed to go on a business trip.

  The matter of cultivating the father-daughter relationship with Dongdong has to be left behind again.

  Thinking of what I promised Xie Jingli yesterday that things would get over, but I ended up having to go on a business trip today.

  Yan Qin thought for a while and sent a message to Xie Jingli to tell her about the matter.

  [I'm going on a business trip later and won't be back until two days later. 】

  Over there, Xie Jingli was slow to reply to the message. Just when Yan Qin was impatient, she finally saw her reply: [Okay. 】

  Feeling that his departure was not taken much seriously, Yan Qin felt a little unhappy, so he transferred a sum of money to Xie Jingli under some strange circumstances, with the note: living expenses.

  When Xie Jingli was discussing the decoration with the decoration company, Dongdong was playing with toys with the child Tongtong nearby. When she was talking about what style she wanted, a text message suddenly came.

  Xie Jingli took a look and saw that it was Yan Qin's transfer information.

  Seven digits.

  This guy is really rich.

  If this guy wasn't here now, Xie Jingli would have suspected that he transferred the money because he was robbing the baby.

  His eyes inadvertently glanced at the child Dongdong who was squatting on the ground with the children next to him, with a smile on his face, and he began to evaluate in his heart how valuable this child was.

  This is a seven-digit number, but it doesn't start with 1.

  Will Yan Qin be unhappy one day and ask for the money back?

  "This is our process, Miss Xie. We will provide a design drawing based on the requirements you gave us. Do you have anything to add in addition to the requirements above?"

  Xie Jingli was in a daze. She didn't even pay attention to what the person opposite was saying.

  "Um, can you repeat what you just said? I didn't understand."

  The other party repeated it again and again.

  Xie Jingli continued to supplement her needs.

  After the staff from the decoration company left, Xie Jingli asked a question.

  【? 】

  Yan Qin answered quickly: [Do you think it's too much money? 】

  In fact, he had already got in the car and was about to take a flight to Country M.

  Xie Jingli: [No. It's just that you transferred the money, you didn't just have a sudden thought and wanted to rob the child. 】

  【Am I this kind of person? That is Dongdong's living expenses during this period. Although you are not short of money, this is my father's intention. 】

  Thank you very much.

  Although she is not short of money now, who would dislike the amount of money in her bank account?

  If you deposit several million on a regular basis, there will be a lot of interest.

  Xie Jingli: [Then thank Dongdong's father for your kindness. 】