Chapter 32

Chapter 32

  Only a simple child like Dongdong would feel miserable for her father.

  Yan Qin has assistants and nannies. If he wants to have fun, there are plenty of people willing to surround him.

  There is really no shortage of people celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  Xie Jingli felt that she should tell her daughter.

  "Your father is not miserable. There are many people who are willing to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with him." He looked at Yan Qin with a murderous look in his eyes. It was obvious that he was a shameless person and insisted on staying at their house to celebrate the festival. .

  The cute little Dongdong is very good at finding excuses for his father.

  "However, there is only one Dongdong who is willing to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with Dad. Dad wants to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with Dongdong."

  The little girl was so cute, Yan Qin couldn't help it, he laughed, and followed her words and said: "Yes, there is only one cute Dongdong. Dad wants to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with Dongdong."

  "But Dongdong wants to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with his mother, so his father also wants to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival together."

  The children were really good at justifying themselves. Xie Jingli couldn't explain the father and daughter, and was too lazy to argue with them. She said angrily: "Okay, if you want him to stay for the Mid-Autumn Festival, then stay, it's just for a meal." That’s all, how about missing a piece of meat?”

  Dongdong: "Mom...Dad can't eat just one piece of meat."

  Xie Jingli:......

  This matter was decided happily, and the happiest child should be Dongdong.

  After one more day of class, the children can have a holiday.

  She was so happy that she happily discussed the Mid-Autumn Festival activities with the children in her kindergarten.

  The Mid-Autumn Festival happens to fall on a Friday, and with two days on the weekend, they can have three days off.

  The kindergarten children happily discussed the upcoming vacation, and they were all very excited and enthusiastic.

  "My grandma said that Chang'e lives in the Moon Palace. When we admire the moon during the Mid-Autumn Festival, we might be able to see Chang'e flying in the sky."

  As soon as one child said this, other children cheered.

  "Wow!!! I want to see Sister Chang'e. Sister Chang'e is so beautiful."

  Lu Ziyu is sleeping on his stomach during the break. He played games at home again last night and played until very late. He is still very sleepy now. The little boy at the back table just asked him to go out to play but he didn't go out. He originally wanted to take advantage of the break. During the break, I lay down on my stomach and had a good sleep. Who knew that a group of little sparrows were chirping next to me.

  It’s really nagging to death.

  Lu Ziyu didn't expect that they could discuss the Mid-Autumn Festival so lively, as if they had never celebrated the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  He curled his lips and said, "Where is Chang'e on the moon? Haven't you seen the news about astronauts exploring the moon? It's full of sand."

  The children were having a lively discussion when these words suddenly broke in and immediately made the children unhappy.