Chapter 36

Chapter 36

  ◎ After careful discussion, Xie Jingli took Yan Qin's car back on Saturday morning and took Dongdong back.

  Will she...◎

  After careful discussion, Xie Jingli took Yan Qin's car back on Saturday morning and took Dongdong back.

  She would not go back to Xie's house to stay at night. Even if Xie Jingwen might feel a little guilty towards the original owner, it doesn't matter, but she is not the original owner after all. She tripped Xie Qingyue last time, and that woman probably hated her. Bone deep.

  The car left the community and walked towards the highway intersection. Along the way, it gradually changed from the bustling downtown area to farmland and countryside.

  This journey takes about three or four hours.

  Xie Jingli's mood had been a bit off since she set out. She didn't want to feel sad, but for some reason, she couldn't be happy.

  But dong dong, everything around me feels very novel. I lie down at the window and look at the scenery outside, asking my parents.

  What are those big looking windmills used for?

  Xie Jingli felt a little unmotivated, so she just relied on her position and closed her eyes to rest.

  Yan Qin took the time to answer her question.

  "That's for generating electricity."

  Dongdong was shocked: "Then how to generate electricity?"

  Yan Qin told her some knowledge about wind power generation. The little girl opened her mouth wide with a look of astonishment on her face: "How can it be so powerful!"

  Yan Qin was amused by the child's ignorance and innocence.

  Xie Jingli didn't have much energy, so she closed her eyes and listened to their father and daughter chatting.

  Dongdong is curious about everything. For example, when he sees a fruit in the countryside, he will ask what it looks like.

  When I saw a little white dog jumping in the field, I took it more seriously.

  While Yan Qin was driving, he also had to answer his daughter's questions.

  In the middle of the process, she took the time to look back at the woman Xie Jingli. She had been sleeping in the back and seemed to be in a bad mood.

  Of course, it was just Yan Qin's feeling. Of course he didn't want her to be unhappy.

  When we arrived at Beishi, it was already noon.

  Logically speaking, he should have sent them to the hotel, but Yan Qin felt that sending them to the hotel would prevent them from having a good rest, so he had a suite packed up early and sent them directly to the downstairs of the community.

  When she parked the car and saw the scene outside, Xie Jingli was a little confused and didn't understand: "Why did you send us here?"

  Yan Qin took Dongdong out of the car and said, "It's not comfortable to stay in a hotel. This house is always empty. I've asked people to clean it up. You guys have a rest and we'll go out for lunch later."

  Dongdong's big eyes looked at everything around him curiously. The garden here looked very beautiful, the plants were trimmed very beautifully, the sweet-scented osmanthus was fragrant, the ivy was stretching wildly in the pavilion, and there were children playing happily.