Chapter 26

Chapter 26

  "Okay." Dongdong still didn't believe it. After a moment, she said, "Dad, I'll wait a minute. If I really can't finish eating, are you really willing to help me eat?"

  Yan Qin felt that this little kid was thinking too much now, so he said, "You eat first."

  "I think you'd better not give me too much, otherwise you will eat my leftovers and it will all be my saliva."

  Yan Qin:......

  The mysophobic star Yan Qin, who didn't feel disgusted at first, suddenly felt a little disgusted.

  His face was tense and he said: "If you think it's not good for dad to eat your saliva, just eat the food in front of you quickly."

  Dongdong looked a little aggrieved and poked at the rice inside with his chopsticks: "But I can't finish it."

  Yan Qin: ...Children are really troublesome.

  At this time, his eyes glanced at Xie Jingli next to him. Yan Qin met his dark gaze and felt inexplicably and a little sad.

  Xie Jingli has taken care of such a troublesome child for three years. She is pretty cool.

  Xie Jingli glanced at Dongdong's unreliable father and said softly: "It doesn't matter, Dongdong, you eat first, and then we'll talk after you finish."

  "Okay mom." After hearing her mother's words, the kid Dongdong stopped worrying for some reason and began to eat his food seriously.

  The food here is quite delicious, and Dong Dong is very full.

  Seeing Dongdong eating obediently, Yan Qin felt that the child didn't seem to be in so much trouble anymore. At least, he listened to her mother's words.

  However, you may not listen to him.

  Yan Qin felt a little frustrated in his heart.

  After dinner, it was still early.

  As he drove the car, Yan Qin looked at the time and said, "It's still early. Do you want to go shopping? It must be boring to go back so early."

  Don't be bored when you go home.

  But Dongdong is really happy to be able to go shopping.

  "Go, go, dad, let's go shopping in gaigai."

  Yan Qin glanced at the little creature behind him in the rearview mirror and asked with interest, "Why are you going to gaigai?"

  Dongdong: "Buy toys, buy clothes!"

  Yan Qin teased her: "Don't your mother know how to design clothes? Why do you still want to buy clothes? She hasn't made them for you?"

  When Xie Jingli was bored, she did make clothes for her daughter, and she was very satisfied with the results.

  But this is just something she does out of boredom in her spare time. She currently has no plans to develop into children's clothing.

  Children's skin is tender, and the quality requirements for children's clothing are stricter than those for adult clothing.

  Dongdong gave his father an example of his own understanding: "Dad, you can cook by yourself, so why do you still go out to eat?"

  Yan Qin:......

  This kid is quite clever.

  Yan Qin laughed and said, "You girl, you are so clever."

  The car finally stopped at a nearby shopping mall.