Chapter 15

Chapter 15

  This guy actually agreed to eat their leftovers?

  But Xie Jingli was not happy.

  It's not like she forced him to come here in the heavy rain without eating. She was pretending to be miserable. She refused without hesitation: "It's all the leftovers we ate."

  As soon as Dongdong heard what his mother said, he was not willing to refute: "Mom, there are obviously a lot of uneaten dishes. Besides, those dishes are not finished yet. They are put in the refrigerator and will be eaten tomorrow. Why don't you give some to dad? ? Why are you so stingy?"

  Stingy?

  Xie Jingli didn't expect that her daughter's little arms would be turned out so much for the toy, and she looked a little embarrassed and asked: "Is mom very stingy?"

  Dongdong saw that the format was wrong and immediately said with a smile: "No, no, mom is gentle, beautiful and generous, but it's raining so heavily outside, and dad is hungry again. What's wrong with giving him some of the leftovers from our family?"

  "Maybe your dad doesn't like our leftovers anymore," Xie Jingli said.

  "Dad agreed to eat it! Mom~"

  The little girl raised her little face and begged her so cutely. Xie Jingli glanced aside and raised her eyebrows. She looked at Yan Qin in a good mood and curled her lips. Entered the kitchen.

  Yan Qin probably felt that he needed to eat, so just sitting outside didn't seem good, so he walked in and said, "I can do it myself."

  Xie Jingli was opening the hot pot when she saw Yan Qin come in. There was doubt in his eyes: "Can you do it?"

  Yan Qin curled his lips: "I already have a daughter, what do you think..."

  "Bah!" Xie Jingli put down the spoon in her hand and stopped serving. He didn't want to eat.

  Yan Qin looked at her furious back, raised his lips in a good mood, and went to the refrigerator to heat up the food.

  He is not a young man who has nothing to do with anything. When he was studying abroad, he was not used to eating foreign food, so he had to cook it himself. After the roommates at that time tasted his cooking several times, this was the most common thing they said to him in English every day.

  "Yan Qin, are you cooking today?"

  "Yan Qin, what do you want to cook today? I'll buy it."

  "Yan Qin, I haven't eaten for a long time..."

  But then he became increasingly busy, and he rarely had the opportunity to cook. After getting married, he never cooked at home.

  There are a lot of ingredients in the refrigerator. The dishes we have eaten today are placed on plates and wrapped in plastic wrap.

  Yan Qin took them all out and heated them in a pot.

  The rice was not cold yet. There were eggs, radishes, cucumbers and other vegetables in the refrigerator. Yan Qin took them out and planned to cut them up to make egg fried rice for himself.

  Dongdong just noticed that her father's shoulders were a little wet, but her mother didn't care about him. She felt that her father's only support here was her. Before she finished looking at the toys, she went back to the cabinet in the room and took a clean towel. When I walked in, I wanted to wipe the water off my father's body.