Chapter 23

Chapter 23

  ◎ Early the next morning, the kid Dongdong woke up.

  ◎

  Early the next morning, the kid Dongdong woke up.

  On the first day of kindergarten, the little girl was very happy. She got up very early and did not disturb her mother. After letting her aunt take her to wash her face and brush her teeth, she started to check her things. After checking, I found that everything was put away, so I sat obediently on her sofa and waited for my mother to come out.

  It was only seven o'clock when Xie Jingli got up.

  Yawning and stretching, she got up and dragged her heavy steps out without seeing Dongdong's child.

  Seeing that the little guy had gotten up and sat on the sofa, she felt a little funny. With a smile on her lips, she greeted Dongdong: "Good morning, baby."

  "Mom, good morning, I've packed it up. Go change your clothes quickly. We're going to go out after breakfast."

  The little girl was wearing a little blue dress today with a bun on her head. She was sitting on the sofa with her big eyes flashing.

  This anxious look is so cute.

  Xie Jingli smiled and nodded in agreement: "Okay, okay, mom, change clothes. If you are hungry, go have breakfast first."

  Dongdong: "I'll wait for you."

  Xie Jingli yawned and smiled slightly. Just as she was about to go back to her room to wash her face and brush her teeth, the doorbell rang.

  It's so early, there should be no one else but An Yue.

  Xie Jingli held a chicken coop on her head and went to open the door.

  As soon as he opened the door, he met Yan Qin's eyes.

  Yan Qin is in a suit and leather shoes, elegant and well-groomed, but he...

  Wearing pajamas, with disheveled hair and hazy eyes.

  Xie Jingli felt her feet were red from her feet to her ears. She looked at him, opened her mouth and asked in confusion: "Why did you come here so early?"

  Yan Qin explained with a smile: "Dongdong asked me to send her to kindergarten tonight."

  He looked Xie Jingli up and down and asked with a smile: "Just got up."

  It was really... a bit embarrassing for him to see me in such a miserable state.

  But Xie Jingli only blushed for a moment, then let go of her hand holding the door, yawned, and walked heavily into the house: "Yes, it's still early."

  Looking at his hand again, Xie Jingli asked, "Did you bring breakfast?"

  Yan Qin replied: "I passed by a breakfast shop and heard that the breakfast was good, so I brought it here."

  Xie Jingli turned around and entered the room, muttering: "My aunt at home has already made breakfast."

  Half sleepy and half awake, she turned and walked towards the room.

  When they changed clothes and went to the restaurant, Dongdong was already sitting and happily eating breakfast. When his mother came in, the little girl was shaking her legs excitedly, holding a pumpkin bun in her hand.

  "Mom, dad is eating breakfast here too. He hadn't eaten yet when he came over."

  He said and shook his calves happily: "The breakfast dad bought is delicious, and there are fragrant fried dough sticks."