Chapter 2

Chapter 2

  When Xie Jingli was thinking about her future plans, the cute little dongdong came in holding her toy. The little guy looked very similar to her, like a porcelain doll. She looked super cute. When she saw her mother holding it, I was in a daze with my mobile phone and bank card, and softly shouted at the door: "Mom..."

  Xie Jingli raised her head, looked at the cute little guy, and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Dongdong shook his head and said in a cute voice: "It's okay, I just came to see you."

  Then he grinned, showing his white teeth, turned around, and ran away happily.

  The children's concern was simple and straightforward. A smile overflowed from Xie Jingli's lips, and she felt extremely good.

  Well-behaved human cubs are always a little healing.

  Putting the bank card back, Xie Jingli looked at the bags and jewelry in the cloakroom again. Generally speaking, there were quite a lot of jewelry. Although she had never owned such a big-name jewelry in her previous life, she could still estimate the approximate price of some. from.

  She probably understood why the original owner liked to buy and buy. If she had so much money, she would buy every day if she had nothing to do.

  Selling a house or jewelry?

  Xie Jingli was now in a dilemma.

  It is not easy to buy a house after it is sold, but you can still buy new jewelry after selling it.

  Xie Jingli thought for a while and finally decided to sell some jewelry online that she didn't seem to like that much.

  I originally thought that if I listed jewelry online, I would have to wait for a while for someone to buy it, but they were all sold very quickly.

  With the start-up capital, Xie Jingli's store opening went very smoothly.

  A month later, her clothing store was quickly opened.

  She chose a location in the city center and opened a small store. The store was not big, but the rent was a bit expensive.

  When Xie Jingli rented it, she felt a bit of pain in her flesh.

  But after opening, business was inexplicably good.

  Ever since.

  The store originally only employed two employees. It was less than three days after the store opened. Because the business in her store was so prosperous, she had no choice but to post a recruitment notice to recruit people.

  A month later, looking at the increasing sales every day, she felt that her store was too small and decided to open another branch opposite.

  Half a year later, I started to build my own design brand and wanted to build a chain.

  The days were a little too smooth.

  In the blink of an eye, one year later, Xie Jingli has established a chain store and is living a prosperous life.

  Dongdong turned three years old in a blink of an eye and was about to go to kindergarten. It was still early. Recently, because she was too busy, Dongdong had been staying at home with the nanny. Although she didn't seem bored, Xie Jingli was afraid of her. stuffy.

  There was more money in the wallet, but less free time. Finally, when she was free, Xie Jingli immediately waved her hand and said to her daughter: "How about we go shopping today?"