Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Love Daily Life (3)

  After Yan Zhen gave Xie Jingli a pink dress once, she became addicted to giving gifts. Whenever she had time, she would start thinking about what to give Xie Jingli next time.

  Xie Jingli is like opening a blind box, and she can receive unexpected surprises from him from time to time.

Sometimes there are all kinds of shiny bracelets, some valuable and some not.

  It may also be various hairpins, anklets, or lipstick.

  But the car has never flipped over, so it's obvious that this person put his heart into it.

  Of course, in addition to the normal ones, he would occasionally give her some unusual ones, such as leaky clothes and skirts, just to have fun with her.

  Overall, falling in love with him this time was probably a thousand times more satisfying than before.

  In the blink of an eye, the two have been dating for more than two years. During this period, Yan Qin made it clear that he would get married if he wanted to, and he would not force her if he didn't want to get married.

  On this Chinese Valentine's Day, the two of them once again left their children behind to go to the festival.

  On Chinese Valentine's Day, many couples went out to play. Yan Qin put on more casual clothes and took her to the snack street by the river.

  Xie Jingli is wearing an off-white skirt, which is a bit Chinese-style and looks like a modern lady.

  There are many people in the snack street, including many couples, holding hands, looking sweet and gentle.

  Xie Jingli and Yan Qin had their fingers intertwined, and he protected her, avoiding the crowd and forgetting all the way away.

  There are many foods in the snack street, including ice cream, grilled yogurt, steamed buns, spicy hotpot, cold noodles, etc... Snacks full of pyrotechnics exude flavor in the air.

  Lanterns were hung on the books by the river. The lanterns cast golden light and reflected the people in the river.

  Yan Qin took Xie Jingli shopping everywhere. Xie Jingli followed him and watched him queue up for her. She was in a wonderful mood.

  At this moment, a boy in gray short-sleeves with a camera and a bookish look came over and asked Xie Jingli: "Beauty, do you want to take a photo? I'll give it to you for free."

  This street has recently become a check-in spot for Internet celebrities. There are many small decorations that can be photographed, such as the iron carriage next to the wooden house over there.

  There are also college students on the street who specialize in taking photos, but they basically charge ten or twenty yuan each. Xie Jingli was a little confused by the sudden free offer.

  She said, "Don't you charge a fee?"

  The boy lowered his head and blushed: "Originally, there was a fee, but since you are so beautiful, I can take pictures of you for free."

  Xie Jingli was very happy to be praised for her beauty, but why was the face of the boy opposite her so red?

  Just when she was about to say that she couldn't let him take the photo for nothing, and it was not easy for them as students, Yan Qin, who bought him skewers, came back, raised his eyebrows, looked at the little boy opposite, looked at it for a moment, and gave the skewers to him. Xie Jingli raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's wrong?"