Chapter 42

Chapter 42

  The child rolled his dark eyes and began to think.

  "I don't know what gift Mom wants yet."

  what gift?

  Yan Qin guessed that she would be very happy if Dongdong just gave her anything.

  Yan Qin suggested: "You can make a greeting card for your mother."

  Greeting card?

  The child raised his head and looked at the chandelier above his head, with his little hand on his lips. After thinking for a moment, he felt that this attention was great.

  I clapped my little hand to confirm.

  "Okay! Let's make a greeting card for mom!"

  "Dad! What kind of greeting card should we make for mom?"

  Yan Qin took out his mobile phone and clicked on Du Niang: "We can check it out."

  The little guy stood on tiptoes and watched along. In order to take care of her height, Yan Qin bent over and lowered the phone.

  In the end, the father and daughter sat on the sofa, staring at their phones and discussing what they should do.

  Xie Jingli came out of the room at this time. As soon as she arrived at the door, she saw the father and daughter gathered around the sofa looking at their mobile phones. They lowered their heads and whispered something. She was slightly confused and asked, "What are you doing?"

  The little guy's expression was very rich. His little shoulders shook and he immediately showed a frightened look. He waved his two little hands in front of him to signal his mother not to come over: "This is our little secret, we can't let you know."

  "Well, of course, if you want to know, you will know in a few days."

  Xie Jingli thought it was funny, wasn't he just preparing a birthday gift for her, but why was he so scared when he saw her?

  Well, she was a little curious about what kind of business they would do for her, but it seemed like they were working on how to do it.

  Xie Jingli didn't bother them, turned around and went to the restaurant. When she came out, she had a piece of bread in her mouth and a bottle of drink in her hand, and then went back to her room to do things in her store.

  As soon as the mother left, the child was relieved. Yan Qin looked at her wonderful expression and shook his head with a smile.

  This little thing is a little too nervous.

  However, he was also scared just now.

  "Dad, I think this greeting card should be like this!"

  Observe the movement of the mother's door for a while to confirm that she will not come out again for a while. The child discusses the gift with his father, pointing to the pattern on the screen with his little finger and describing it to his father.

  After discussing it the night before, they started making greeting cards when Yan Qin came over the next day.

  Dongdong wanted to make a peach blossom greeting card for his mother. He had to use harder cardboard. Yan Qin purchased the paper. After buying it, he brought it over. They went to Dongdong's room, closed the door, and started making it.

  The first step is to draw the outline.

  Dongdong is still young, so this step can only be carried out by Yan Qin.