Chapter 43

Chapter 43

  ◎ On his birthday, as soon as he got home from school, the child Dongdong immediately took out a bag from the room... ◎

  On his birthday, as soon as he got home from school, the child Dongdong immediately took out a bag from the room, handed it to his mother, and said with a cheerful face: "Mom, this is a dress for you! Try it on and see if it looks good!"

  Xie Jingli looked down at the bag in her hand. Inside was a very beautifully packaged gauze-like lotus pink skirt. The skirt had a complicated and beautiful neckline, embellished with flowers, and sparkling star fragments on it. It looked extremely beautiful.

  She opened the gift box and unfolded the skirt. The skirt had puff sleeves and was so beautiful that she couldn't take her eyes away.

  Forget it, the child took out a bag from the drawer under her bookcase, which contained silver high heels, pink earrings, and a silver diamond necklace.

  The child's drawer is just like Doraemon's pocket. All the things Xie Jingli likes are conjured up. Although she already had an idea in her mind, she still asked: "Who prepared this?"

  "Of course it's daddy!" After the child gave her all the things her mother gave her, she went to her closet to get her skirt. There was also a brand new skirt in the drawer below, which was not bought by Xie Jingli. , obviously, her father must have bought it for her.

  However, when did Yan Qin bring it in? Xie Jingli asked her baby with a question mark on her face: "When did your father bring it in?"

  Dongdong's eyes widened with a smile: "Yesterday, we secretly brought it in while you didn't know."

  Good guy...

  This father and daughter really are.

  The child picked up his little skirt and happily went to the bathroom to change it: "Mom, put on your skirt quickly. Dad will come to pick us up later."

  "I'm already looking forward to the cake!"

  The child smiled lightly and still looked cute.

  Xie Jingli held this skirt in her hand, her heart felt a little hot, and she had the urge to try it on.

The children jumped up and tried it.

  Xie Jingli picked up her skirt and went to her room to try it on. After she changed into the skirt, before she came out, she heard a child shouting outside: "Mom, come out quickly! I can't unzip my zipper!"

  Xie Jingli checked her appearance in the mirror and went out after feeling pretty good.

  The child can already wear a skirt by himself, but his little hands are too short to reach behind him.

  Of course, even if you have long hands, you may not be able to reach it. Fortunately, the zipper of her skirt is on the side.

  Xie Jingli helped the child get her skirt ready and then started tying her hair.

  Yan Qin came over, and Xie Jingli opened the door for him first. When he came in, he saw the mother and daughter getting dressed. He was not in a hurry. He sat on the sofa outside, playing with his mobile phone, and waited patiently.

  Tonight is also quite formal, wearing a suit and tie, looking well-dressed and very handsome.

  Xie Jingli tied her child into two ponytails, an upper braid and a lower ponytail, with air bangs, which looked very sweet.