Chapter 18

Chapter 18

  My heart is warm. But Xie Jingli still didn't like her talk about death and death, and reminded her: "Don't talk about death and death all day long. It's unlucky."

  Dongdong nodded and said happily: "Yeah, mom and I will live a long life."

  It felt so good to be placed at the center of her daughter, and Xie Jingli was in a good mood.

  Just as he was enjoying himself, Yan Qin arrived, and the car was parked far away on the roadside outside. Then, he walked in with his long legs.

  He was tall and slender, and his appearance and clothing were both impeccable. He immediately stunned several young girls who were choosing clothes in the store.

  But Yan Qin didn't pay attention to other people's eyes and went directly to the office.

  Xie Jingli took Dongdong out and said to Yan Qin: "I originally wanted to visit the store over there and asked Dongdong to order with you first, but Dongdong didn't want to, how about you order first? vegetable......"

  Yan Qin raised his eyebrows: "I can't go over and take a look."

  Xie Jingli: "The store is too small, so a big Buddha like you may not be able to like it."

  Yan Qin stretched out his hand and hugged Dongdong: "I'm not here to support you. Let's go see what's wrong? Then we'll go to the restaurant together."

  He insisted on going, but Xie Jingli didn't care. She only reminded him: "The renovation has just begun today. There is dust everywhere. I'm afraid your suit will be stained later."

  Yan Qin: "It doesn't matter. I'll buy a new set later."

  Xie Jingli: "..."

  Too lazy to talk nonsense with him, Xie Jingli glanced at the child in his arms and went directly to where she parked her car.

  Yan Qin followed her out. He had long legs. Although Xie Jingli didn't walk slowly, he had no trouble catching up.

  Xie Jingli opened the driver's door and was about to turn around and ask Dongdong which car he wanted to take. Yan Qin stood behind her and suddenly said, "Let's take your car."

  "Where's your car?"

  Yan Qin gave the child to Xie Jingli and said, "Leave it on the roadside. I'll drive it back in two days."

  The parking spot of his car happened to be opposite her store. Xie Jingli didn't want to keep it for him, so she said, "Why don't you drive away, otherwise your car will be wrong, and I'll feel sad when I see it."

  During the Chinese New Year, someone drove drunk near their store and hit a car parked on the road next to it. The car was completely scrapped.

  Yan Qin's eyes suddenly burst into laughter: "It doesn't matter, my car insurance is high, maybe I can just get a new one."

  Xie Jingli: "..."

  Is this person's brain circuitry normal?

  The store being renovated is not far from here, and it only takes less than ten minutes to drive there.

  The decoration masters had already finished their work. When they saw Xie Jingli coming, the chief designer wearing a safety helmet came over and asked Xie Jingli: "How is it?"

  The renovation has just begun. But Xie Jingli took a closer look. The quality is quite high.

  nodded.