1

"Still no color?" Alex asked as she put Kara's last box in her new apartment. "Nope. I'm giving up Alex. Not everyone is as lucky as you and Kelly. Maybe I don't have one." Kara said. "You have one! Everyone has one. You just gotta find them, and when you do you'll see all the amazing colors they bring into your life." Alex replied with a smile. "Yea...ok..thanks for helping me Alex. Are you staying to unpack with me?" Kara asked. "I can't it's date night." Alex replied. "It's ok Al, tell Kelly I said hey!" Kara replied with smile.

Once Alex left Kara began unpacking her stuff, it didn't take too long since she already had the furniture from her old apartment. After putting away the last of her clothes she got her phone out and placed an order for potstickers and headed out to Noonan's to get them. It wasn't a long walk to the restaurant but Kara wanted to get out of her apartment for a while. The sun was shining but Kara couldn't care less about it or the flowers that were growing in peoples outside pots. All she cared about was grabbing her potstickers and getting home so she could get accustomed to her new place before going into work tomorrow. Kara got to the restaurant quickly and paid for the potstickers and left the restaurant behind. No color seen. No soulmate. Not yet anyhow. Once Kara got home she sat on her sofa and began watching tv and eating her  food.

On the other side of National City Lena Luthor sat in her office drinking another glass of scotch. She couldn't believe it, she'd met so many people both men and women and no color anywhere! "That's it! I'm giving up! There's obviously no soulmate for this Luthor!" Lena snapped as she threw her glass against her wall and sank into her chair. "Miss Luthor! Don't forget you have that two o'clock interview with Cat Co tomorrow!" Her assistant Jess called. "Yes thank you Jess! I'll be heading home now...to prepare for it! You can go home too if you like." Lena replied grabbing her bag and walked towards the elevator.