30

Lena couldn't move. And no it wasn't because she was tired...even though she was exhausted...no she couldn't move because Kara had spent the past seven hours slowly ravishing her body. She was spent. Curled up in Kara's arms she slept soundly. This was the best birthday she'd ever had. From the lovely surprise dinner with their friends, this amazing weekend trip, for once in Lena's life she was truly and utterly happy. She had the perfect soulmate, the best people to be her friends, and a family who accepted her for who she was.

Slowly she began to stir from her slumber. Green eyes raked over to her right to see muscular arms wrapped around her waist and blonde hair cascading on the white pillow. Kara looked like a goddess in her sleep. However to Lena, Kara looked like a goddess every day, no matter what she was wearing. Lena couldn't help but stare at her as a smile crept over her face. Ever so gently she brushed a strand of hair from her girlfriend's face. Suddenly blue eyes fluttered open meeting green eyes. "Good morning!" Lena whispered. "Good morning!" Kara replied just as softly.

"How are you feeling?" Kara asked. "My legs finally stopped shaking so thats good. God Kar....last night was amazing!" Lena gushed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you hungry?" Kara asked. "I could eat..but first maybe a shower...or a bath?" Lena replied. "I'll draw a bath for us." Kara replied. Lena smiled at her. Kara slowly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the large bathtub.

When it was almost full she went back and picked up Lena in her arms and carried her to the bathroom and gently placed her in the hot water. Once Lena was settled Kara joined her grabbing a wash rag and some soap and began washing Lena's body up. "This is the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you for this." Lena whispered as she leaned against Kara's chest. "You don't have to thank me..." Kara replied as she peppered kisses over Lena's shoulders. Today would be their last day at the cabin and they both planned on enjoying every minute of their time here.