13

It was nearing eleven thirty when Kara decided to get ready to head out to grab lunch for herself and Lena. However just as she was heading for the elevator the doors opened up revealing Lena standing there holding food in her hands. "Lee! I thought I was coming to your office..." Kara began. "I know..but I couldn't help myself! I decided to come here to see my girlfriend's new office!" Lena exclaimed. "Well then let me give you the fifty cent tour!" Kara replied as she took the drinks from Lena's hands and lead her to her office. "Julie! Please make a note that Lena Luthor is allowed in whenever she wishes. No need for security." Kara stated. "Of course Kara!" Julie replied as she jotted the note down.

Once they were in her office Kara shut the doors and put the drinks on the coffee table before taking a seat next to Lena on the sofa. "Your assistant calls you Kara? How did you manage that? Jess won't even call me Lena." Lena says. "Oh I just told her to. I said there wasn't a reason she needed to call me Miss Danvers all the time." Kara replied. "Oh...did she go over your requests for food and coffee too?" Lena asked. "Oh yes...she went over it in great detail. I told her that the majority of the time I go see you for lunch, but I did tell her what we both like when you come by here. And she does have my coffee order so thats good." Kara replied.

"Well this is a nice office. Although you could do with some more decorations...we can get some tonight if you like." Lena said. "Sounds good to me! I already put a picture on my desk of us." Kara added. "You did? So now everyone who comes in here will know we're together?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied kissing Lena's lips. "Mmm." Lena whimpered as they broke the kiss to begin eating their lunch.

After lunch Lena took a closer look at Kara's office while Kara began setting up her computer and tablet. "Maybe a painting could go here. Ohhh I know what would be better!" Lena exclaimed. "Whats that Lee?" Kara asked. "A picture of us making out, that way everyone will definitely know you're mine." Lena replied. "Lee! Everyone already knows we're together my love. They've all read the papers that have our pictures in them. And besides I planned on hanging my Pulitzer Prizes there." Kara replied. "That's a good idea too...I suppose..." Lena grumbled as she walked back to Kara's desk. "Do you have anything pressing to do today?" Lena asked. "Not really Cat, just gave me today to get my office set up. Why?" Kara asked. "Well I was thinking we could go out and celebrate your promotion!" Lena replied. "Sounds good to me! Let's go!" Kara replied.