15

In the morning Kara and Lena walked into Cat Co together to decorate her office. They spent some time printing off some pictures they'd taken to hang around the blondes office. "And here we'll hang your framed Pulitzer Prizes." Lena said as she removed them from the box. "It looks great." Kara said with a smile. "Indeed it does. And it looks even better with all these pictures of us." Lena added smirking. "Lee..." Kara replied. "What? I just want the whole world to know that I have the most beautiful soulmate in the universe." Lena replied smirking at the blonde.

After the office was decorated it was near lunch time which meant that Kara's assistant would be coming in to get their food orders. "Kara what can I get you and Lena for lunch?" Julie asked. "Lee what would you like?" Kara asked. "Grilled kale salad, extra croutons, ranch on the side. And a strawberry lemonade." Lena replied. "I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate milkshake and extra pickles on the burger. And Julie...get yourself something too." Kara added. Julie nodded and left the office.

"So..do you have to leave after lunch?" Kara asked as she sat on the sofa next to Lena. "I probably should...but I don't have to." Lena replied. "Oh..well I won't keep you here if your needed their." Kara replied. "I know you won't, and thats another reason why I love you. But this gives me time to talk about the holidays that are sneaking up on us. It also gives me time to find out what you want for Christmas. And don't you dare say 'nothing'." Lena replied. Kara took time to think about the question. "Hmmm what about if you just surprise me. You already know what I like, and dislike. So it should be easy to find stuff, just don't go overboard." Kara replied. "I'd never do that." Lena replied.

"I have some ideas on what to get you too. I've already started on Alex and Kelly's gifts, and mom's gifts." Kara replied. "Really? Have you started on mine too?" Lena asked. "Perhaps." Kara replied. "So Kelly and Alex are going to Midvale too?" Lena asked. "Yea, they'll take Alex's suv though, so we can take our car." Kara replied. Lena was about to respond when Julie came in with their food orders. "Here you are!" Julie said as she put everything on the coffee table. "Thank you Julie. You did get yourself something too right?" Kara asked. "Yes Kara. I did it's on my desk." Julie replied. "Good, enjoy your lunch Julie." Kara replied as she walked out of the blonde's office.

After lunch Lena took her leave but only after kissing Kara hard on the mouth in the open doorway. "I'll come pick you up later. I love you." Lena whispered against the blondes pouty lips. "I love you too." Kara replied.