6

Lena woke up with strong arms holding her in place on her bed. Her green eyes trailed over the blondes toned body. Lena was amazed at how wonderful her soulmate was. Kara Danvers was truly amazing in every sense of the word. And the sex...god that was simply mind blowing. Lena ran her fingers along Kara's arms feeling every muscle in her arm. "So beautiful..." Lena whispered. "Yes you are..." Kara replied. "Shoot! Did I wake you?" Lena asked. "Yes...but it's ok." Kara replied. "Did you sleep well?" Lena asked. "Yes...did you?" Kara asked. "Yes. Are you hungry? I can make breakfast..." Lena offered. "I'm ok for now...we haven't really talked...so we can do that now..." Kara replied.

"Well I know a little about you, your favorite food, your game nights, sister nights, and your job." Lena replied. "Ok miss smarty pants...tell me something no one else knows about you..." Kara said. "Hmmm? I know...I'm a terrible cook...I can make eggs...if you like them scrambled...all the time.." Lena explained. Kara bit back a laugh. "Well...looks like I'll be the cook in this relationship." Kara says teasingly. "Fine by me..you can start this morning. I'm getting hungry." Lena replied. Kara rolled her eyes at Lena as she sat up in bed.

Kara leaned over and grabbed her shirt and sweat pants slipping them on before padding out into the kitchen. Lena smiled to herself as she watched Kara walk away. "How did I get so lucky?" She asked herself as she flopped over again before she too got on some comfortable clothes and joined Kara in the kitchen. "Whatcha making?" Lena asked. "Omelets with some red and green peppers I found in your almost empty fridge. You're gonna have to go shopping...if you want me to cook for you again."Kara replied smiling at Lena.

"Only if you go shopping with me. I hate grocery shopping with a passion." Lena grumbled. "I can do that. We can go today if you like." Kara replied. Lena wrapped her arms around the blonde and kissed her cheek. "I'd like that." Lena replied. "Ok it's settled." Kara replied as she finished the omelettes and plated them up while Lena got the coffee. "These look amazing! Where did you learn to cook?" Lena asked as she sat at the table. "My mom taught me and Alex both. She would tell us that when we met our soulmate it would be a good way to impress them." Kara replied.