38

It's now later on Thanksgiving day and everyone has piled up in the living room watching a movie together. "Oh I haven't seen Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving since we would go home for the holidays in college!" Lucy said with a smile. "Yes! I remember! You would stay up watching all those old classics in the living room long after all the adults went home or to bed." Eliza replied. "Yea we'd play board games and drink gallons of coco and finally pass out around midnight." Kara added laughing.

"That sounds nice." Lena whispered as she lay her head on Kara's shoulder. "We can do that during Christmas if you like, we can all get matching pajamas and sit up late playing board games and drinking coco till we fall asleep." Kara whispered back. "I'd like that." Lena replied. "What does your family do for the holidays Lena?" Eliza asked. "Uh...they usually had the chef's cook a meal then after we ate they'd go off to some foreign country. Then my brother would go off to his friend's place or take off on another jet to go skiing or something. And I'd stay in the manor alone." Lena replied. Kara wrapped an arm around her waist and tucked her into her shoulder.

"Oh gosh! That's terrible!" Eliza gasps. "You're not alone anymore Lee, you have me, and our friends and family." Kara whispered. "Kara's right Lena, you have all of us now." Eliza replied. Lena nodded as she looked down at her and Kara's interlocked hands. She took in a few deep breaths before returning her attention to the television. Kara continued to hold her against her and began drawing circles on her back in soothing pattern.

A few hours later everyone left the penthouse. Eliza decided to go back to Alex and Kelly's place to spend some time with them before going home the day after. "Today was nice...in fact the whole week was great. I like Eliza." Lena said as she and Kara got into comfortable clothes. "I'm glad. She likes you and Sam." Kara replied. "Really?" Lena asked. "Yes. She does. She may not have said it but she likes you both." Kara added. "Oh good! I was nervous." Lena said. "Come on darling, I'll make us some coco and we can watch a movie and play board games." Kara replied. Lena smiled as she followed Kara back to the living room.