25

Saturday night came and with it did their friends for girls night in. "Ugh..I forgot about girls night in..." Kara groaned. "It's ok love, we still have Sunday to do stuff." Lena replied. "Yes I know...but that consists of grocery shopping." Kara groaned. "I thought you liked grocery shopping with me?" Lena asked. "I do...I especially like when you sneer at everyone who looks at me." Kara replied teasingly. "That's cause they shouldn't be looking at my soulmate." Lena replied. "Come on Lee, what would you like to order for tonight?" Kara asked. "I've already ordered pizzas." Lena replied putting her phone away. "You're amazing!" Kara gushed.

A few minutes later everyone was walking into their place. Sam had a bottle of scotch in her hands, and Alex and Maggie came in with wine. "I brought myself..." Lucy said as she came inside. "That's ok Luce!" Kara said. "Yes! Come in make yourselves at home!" Lena added. "So what are you planning for Lena's birthday?" Sam asked. "Not gonna tell any one of you!" Kara replied as she sat down next to Lena. "Oh come on! I'm your sister! You have to tell me." Alex groaned. "Sorry sis! No one will know until it's time." Kara said.

"I told you! She's keeping this secret." Lena said. "And that's the food!" Kara said as she stood up to open the door. "Thanks!" Kara said as she grabbed the food shutting the door. "Pizza's here! Time for booze!" Alex exclaimed happily. Once everyone had a glass of either wine or a tumbler of scotch they returned to their seats. "So Kara says you're going to join us in Midvale for Christmas?" Kelly asked. "That I am. I'm finally looking forward to the holidays now." Lena replied.

"We'll be there too! Eliza called me yesterday and told me I was invited up to since Lois and Clark will be coming up too." Lucy replied. "Yay! Two newbies to talk the pressure of me!" Kelly exclaimed happily. "Newbies?" Lena asked. "New soulmates. Eliza likes to ask a lot of questions." Kelly replied. "It's that true?" Sam asked. "Yes. Sorry love." Lucy replied laughing.