26

"Last night Lucy said that Eliza likes to ask people questions? But Lucy's not her daughter...so will she hound Sam too?" Lena asked as she and Kara headed to the grocery store together. "Lucy and her older sister Lois Lane grew up in Midvale near us and my cousin Clark. Lois turned out to be Clark's soulmate, and well even though Eliza knows Lois she still gave her the 'shovel' talk after Clark's adoptive parents died." Kara explained. "Oh...shit....so I've got to put my best foot forward this Christmas then...hmm." Lena replied. "And thanksgiving...don't forget you signed up to host everyone this year." Kara reminded. "Argh...I know..." Lena replied as they got a buggy.

"Ok...where to first?" Kara asked as she pushed the buggy in front of her. "Probably better start in the end of the store like we did last time." Lena says as she wraps her arm through the blondes. They slowly make their way through the store picking up different things they'd need. Well Kara would need to make meals for the two of them. "What would you like to have for our next girls night?" Kara asks. "Hmmm maybe some crab ragoons or something for an appetizer, then maybe some sushi, and egg rolls?" Lena suggests. "I can do that. Now what else would you like?" Kara asked as they continued walking.

"Wheat wraps, seasoning, oh and cereal." Lena said. Kara arched an eyebrow at her girlfriend. "What? I'm not saying your breakfast food is bad...I'm just saying that once in a while I do like to eat cereal too." Lena replied. "Ok." Kara replied smiling at her. "Now let's go get some meat and cheeses, and then grab the fruits and veggies then we can head out." Lena said. "Works for me." Kara said as they headed over to the meat department.

Lena grabbed the cheeses she wanted while Kara placed orders for lunch meat and picked up packages of meat before meeting Lena at the cheese section. "All set?" Lena asked. "Yes, I got us a nice wide variety of meats including some fresh salmon for our sushi, and some more lamb." Kara replied. "Oh good! I love those stuffed lamb chops you made a while ago." Lena gushed. "Come on love let's go finish up and head home." Kara replied with a smile.