39

Two weeks after thanksgiving Kara and Lena are busy shopping for Christmas. "And what do I get for Eliza?" Lena asked. "She likes, sweaters, candles, books, anything really. You don't have to worry about buying her anything extravagant." Kara replied. "Ok...now what do you want for Christmas love?" Lena asked. "Hmmm? You already know what I like so you just have to surprise me sweetheart." Kara replied. "I suppose I'll be taking Alex that day to go shopping for you." Lena said. "And I'm gonna snag Sam to do the same for you." Kara replied as they continued walking the mall together.

"Ok? What do you think about this?" Lena asked holding up a cream colored cardigan in her hands. "Oooh mom will love it." Kara replied. They continued shopping for a few more hours before returning home and unloading their things. "Lunch?" Kara asked. "Uh...no more leftovers..." Lena groaned. "Lee, we don't have any more leftovers. What about a burger or something?" Kara asked. "Yea that sounds good." Lena replied. Kara placed their order and joined Lena on the sofa. "Lee...stop worrying about Christmas...mom's excited to see you again. And she may let you help cook this time...I may have suggested that she let you at least help cut veggies again." Kara said as she pulled Lena into her arms pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Kara...I want it to be perfect...even though we're going there for Christmas, I still want it to be perfect." Lena grumbled. "And it will be, there will be snow so we can make snowmen and snow ladies, we can cuddle in our pajamas in front of the fire...and sip coco." Kara rambled. Lena smiled at her before she halted Kara's rambling with a kiss. Biting on the blondes lip Lena quickly got access to Kara's mouth deepening the kiss.

A moan slipped out as Lena moved so she was straddling Kara pushing her down on the sofa. Just as Kara was about to wrap her legs around Lena their security monitor was pinging telling them that their food was there. "Beaver blocked by Big Belly Burger delivery..." Kara groaned as Lena got off her to get their food.