10

Dinner went off without a hitch. By the end of it everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves which made both Lena and Kara happy. After dinner everyone stayed around for a few more drinks before heading home for the evening Sam going home with Lucy, both women had smiles on their faces as they walked out of the building. "That was fun." Lena said as she leaned into Kara. "Indeed it was. I'm glad Sam found her soulmate." Kara added. "Me too. Everything in the kitchen is cleaned up and the chef's are gone." Lena added with a smile. "And what are you thinking about doing?" Kara asked smiling at Lena.

Lena rounded on Kara so she was facing her before wrapping her arms around the blondes waist. "How about we go get into some comfortable clothes and watch a movie before bed?" Lena asked. "Hmmm sounds good to me." Kara replied with a smile. They both put on some pajamas and settled on the couch. Lena lay on Kara's chest as they watched a random movie. Neither of them were actually paying attention to it they were too busy stealing kisses from each other.

Half way into the movie that they weren't watching they abandoned the living room for their bedroom. Kara shut the television off and quickly joined Lena in bed. "What would you like to do tomorrow?" Lena whispered as they lay there cuddling one another. "Hmm do some more of this?" Kara asked kissing Lena's lips. "Hmm? I like the sounds of that. But I was actually thinking we could go on a date? Maybe get some ice cream and walk in the park?" Lena suggested. "That sounds good to me. I'm always in the mood for ice cream." Kara replied as she kissed Lena's temple.