62

The rest of the work day went relatively slowly for both women and when it was over they were both ready to return to their home. "I've missed you." Lena said as they stood in the elevator. "You literally saw me at lunch...and we've been together all the way here." Kara replied. "I know..but before I couldn't do this..." Lena trailed off as she pushed Kara up against the elevator wall and kissed her. Kara was caught off guard by the kiss but quickly kissed back and granted access when Lena asked for it.

When the doors opened they didn't break the kiss..instead Kara picked Lena up in into arms and began walking to their door. Their bags dropped to the floor as Kara kicked the door shut with one leg before she continued walking to the sofa. The kisses got more heated as clothes disappeared. Desperate movements as they both tore at each other's clothes. Soon Kara began trailing kisses down Lena's exposed neck sending shivers down Lena's spine. "I need you." Lena gasped.

Kara quickly moved down to Lena's core kissing her way down Lena's thighs. "K..a..Kara!" Lena growled. Kara smiled up at her fiancé before she attacked Lena's dripping core with her mouth. Lena's head fell back as Kara's tongue began dancing against her pussy. Sex was always explosive between them but today something about it felt differently. It felt as if Lena was floating in the stars as she let loose a scream of pleasure. Kara wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot..she was gonna bring her fiancé to more orgasms.

Several hours later both women lay together on the sofa. Kara's arms lazily draped over Lena's body. "That was amazing..." Lena whispered. "Yes it was..." Kara replied. Lena looked at her fiancé with love in her eyes. "I love you..." Lena whispered. "I love you too darling." Kara replied.