24

After dinner Kara and Lena did up the dishes and settled on the sofa to watch some television together. Lena sank into Kara's open arms. "I'm glad to be home." Lena whispered. "I'm glad you're home too Lee." Kara replied. Lena looked up into Kara's bright blue eyes and smiled. "You Kara Danvers are my home. So wherever I am with you I'm home." Lena cooed. "I love you Lena Luthor." Kara replied. "And I love you too Kara Danvers." Lena said as she nuzzled her head into Kara's oversized sweater.

A few hours later the women head off to bed but they definitely don't do much sleeping...not until the late hours of the next morning. Curled up in each other's arms Lena blinks open her eyes to see Kara lying there still sound asleep. She gently brushed a strand of blonde hair from her beautiful face before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. They lay there for a little bit longer before Kara began to stir opening her blue eyes to look at Lena. "Good morning." Kara whispered. "Good morning." Lena replied.

"Are you hungry?" Lena asked. Kara shook her head no and snuggled closer to Lena. "It's Saturday...we don't have to work, we don't have to do anything." Kara whispered. "Mmmm I love lazy Saturdays with you." Lena replied. "Let's lay here for a little bit before we go make breakfast..." Kara said. "Are we gonna have to get dressed properly?"  Lena asked. "No." Kara replied with a smile. "Good." Lena replied.

They lay in bed for a few hours before their stomachs started rumbling telling them it was time to get up. Together they made a small buffet of breakfast foods, and ate on the balcony that overlooked National City. "This is why I love weekends." Lena said. "Why's that?" Kara asked. "Because...I'm able to lay in bed for hours with you before making this wonderful breakfast together and getting to enjoy it out here on the balcony over looking the city. I've come to enjoy the weekends more now that I've met you." Lena explained.