19

Around six o' clock Alex, Kelly, Sam and Lucy arrived at their place ready for girls night. "What smells so good?" Sam asked. "Kara made chips and dip, and pizzas." Lena replied. "That explains it. If you cooked..we'd be having takeout Chinese food." Sam said teasingly. "Ha ha! I helped..." Lena groaned. "Yes you did darling. You kept me company all the while I cooked." Kara replied. "This looks good little sis." Alex said as she put two slices of the pepperoni pizza on her plate. "Thank you. We have plain pepperoni, veggie, meat lovers, and Hawaiian pizzas. Help yourself." Kara replied. Lucy helped herself to the veggie pizza while Sam grabbed Hawaiian and Kelly grabbed some meat lovers. Kara and Lena both took pepperoni and Hawaiian and headed into the living room.

The chips and dip was already on the coffee table along with different drinks. "This looks incredible!" Kelly says. "Thanks. All the credit goes to Kara." Lena replied as she sat down on the sofa. "So we thought we'd watch that new Netflix movie while we enjoy our food." Kara suggested. "Sounds good to us." Kelly replied. Kara clicked the movie on and Lena immediately snuggled up to her as they continued eating.

Half way through the movie the chips and dip was gone and so was most of the pizza which made Kara smile to herself. Lena was curled up on Kara's lap now and most of their friends were growing sleepy. By the time the movie ended everyone was helping pickup their plates and offering to do the dishes even when Kara said they'd do them. After everyone said their goodbye's and headed home Kara picked up a now sleeping Lena in her arms and carried her off to bed.

In the morning Kara woke up first and found herself staring at Lena taking in all her features. She looked peaceful in her sleep, her eye lids fluttered as she continued dreaming about something. Kara found herself reaching out and brushing her hand over Lena's cheek lightly. Green eyes fluttered open meeting blue ones. "See...it's romantic." Lena whispered. "Yea...I guess your right.." Kara replied softly.