36

As the night went on everyone was enjoying themselves by playing board games and talking. "Ok! I'm done! Lena's obviously cheating here! She can't buy Kara properties!" Lucy groaned. Lena arched an eyebrow at Lucy as she wrapped an arm around Kara's waist. "If my girl wants something I'm gonna buy it for her!" Lena scoffs. "It's not in the rules!" Kelly groans. Hearing this Lena grabs the rule paper and quickly writes 'If my girl wants something I'm gonna buy it for her!'-Lena Luthor's personal rule. "It is now!" Lena replied. "Lee! Just play fair..." Kara replied. "Darling! I am playing fair!" Lena said as she placed a kiss on Kara's cheek.

Once a few more games were played everyone began going home for the night. "We had a lovely time!" Lucy said as she and Sam got ready to leave. "Thank you for coming!" Kara said. "See you later!" Sam said as she followed Lucy out. "Today was fun Kar, Lena!" Alex said. "Next time I'm on your team while playing monopoly." Kelly teased with a wink as she followed Alex out the door. "Sorry Kels! That spot is forever taken by me!" Kara called out. "Yes it is darling." Lena hummed.

"Well it's getting late, I'm gonna head off to bed. We have a big week of cooking starting tomorrow and I'll need my sleep." Eliza said. "Good night mom!" Kara said with a smile.  "Good night dear! Good night Lena." Eliza said. "Good night Eliza!" Lena replied. When they were alone kara and Lena made sure everything was locked up before they headed to their room. "How's about we have a nice hot bath before we go to sleep?" Kara suggested.

"That sounds lovely." Lena replied. Kara quickly stared the water as Lena poured two more glasses of wine before getting undressed. Kara put some scented oils in the bathtub before she got undressed too and slipped into the hot water. Lena quickly joined here laying her back against Kara's chest. The two sipped their wine and talked about the holiday meal they'd be making with Eliza. "So what will you want my help with?" Lena asked. "Cutting vegetables and stirring things. I know mom will be making pies tomorrow morning, and I'll probably prepare the dips and stuff for the appetizers, you can help me cut the vegetables for it. Then on turkey day we'll be making everything else." Kara explained. "Mmmm I can't wait for Thanksgiving...it's been a favorite holiday of mien since I was little. The chef's would make the most wonderful foods." Lena said softly. "Well we are no chef's but I hope you enjoy the food darling." Kara replies. "Oh I'm sure I will, I love everything you've made so far." Lena replies as she leans back and kisses Kara's neck.