Chapter 31: Fight, Change, drugged, Praises and Questions

Later that evening, the final candidates were preparing for the final round of the Vytal Festival Tournament.

Said candidates were; Pyrrha Nikos of Team JNPR. And Yang Xiao-Long of Team RWBY.

Both were in the locker rooms of different sections of the floating Amity Colosseum.

In the commentary box sat Beacon's Professor Peter Port, Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck, and representing the Unified Nations of Earth and it's armed forces Master Gunnery Sergeant Ryan Cooper.

Sitting in the VIP section was Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda, General Towson, General Walker, Jacques, Willow, Falcon, Elec, American President Lincoln Clinton, Russian Premier Bogdan Mikhaylov, and Chinese Madame President Fēn Xú.

Seated with the audience of a mixture of students from Beacon Academy, Atlas Academy, Haven Academy and Shade Academy. Civilians from the kingdoms and settlements of Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas. And troops from the UNE and Atlas military.

Were Winter, the Ace-Ops, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony Towson's team, and Staff Sergeant 2nd Class Jie Ling's team.

Back to the locker rooms, Yang Xiao-Long felt a mix of excitement and nervous energy coursing through her veins. The final round of the Vytal Festival Tournament was the culmination of all her hard work, and she was determined to give it her all. Her team, Ruby, Weiss, and Blake, surrounded her, offering words of encouragement.

"You're gonna crush it out there, Yang!" Ruby exclaimed, her silver eyes sparkling with excitement.

Weiss nodded, her expression serious but supportive. "Just remember everything we've trained for. You've got the skill and the strength to win this."

Blake, always the quiet observer, placed a reassuring hand on Yang's shoulder. "Stay focused, and remember to use your Semblance wisely. You've got this."

Yang grinned at her teammates, her lilac eyes gleaming with determination. "Thanks, guys. I won't let you down."

Meanwhile, in the other locker room, Pyrrha Nikos was also preparing for the match of her life. Her team, Jaune, Nora, and Ren, were equally supportive and encouraging.

"You're a champion, Pyrrha. You've already proven that time and time again," Jaune said, his voice filled with admiration.

Nora bounced on her feet, her energy infectious. "Just go out there and show them what you're made of! Smash that tournament!"

Ren, always calm and collected, gave Pyrrha a reassuring nod. "Stay centered, Pyrrha. You have the skill and the composure to win this."

Pyrrha smiled at her teammates, feeling a surge of confidence. "Thank you, everyone. I'll give it my best."

As the final candidates made their way to the arena, the atmosphere in the Amity Colosseum was electric. The crowd buzzed with anticipation, eager to see who would emerge victorious in this epic showdown.

In the commentary box, Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck were joined by Ryan, representing the UNE armed forces.

"Welcome, everyone, to the final match of the Vytal Festival Tournament!" Port's booming voice echoed through the stadium. "We have a thrilling battle ahead between two of the finest fighters in the tournament: Pyrrha Nikos of Team JNPR and Yang Xiao-Long of Team RWBY!"

Doctor Oobleck, ever the energetic commentator, added, "Indeed, Peter! Both of these young warriors have shown incredible skill and determination throughout the tournament. This promises to be an unforgettable match!"

Ryan, his voice steady and authoritative, chimed in, "As a representative of the Unified Nations of Earth, it's an honor to witness such a display of talent and perseverance. Both fighters have demonstrated qualities that are admired in any military force: courage, discipline, and tenacity."