Chapter 33: Combat 1

A Chinese satellite tracks a fleet of aircraft carriers launching helicopters and VTOLs to invade the city. A TV station is pinpointed in the middle of the city.

The helicopters begin to take off as a female Chinese voice spoked via comms. "Outlaw, this is Deadly. Refueled and fully loaded."

"Roger that." A male American voice replied, possibly Outlaw. "Bachelor Two-Seven, let's get those Abrams to the front."

The camera shifted from the fleet into a coastal town nearby. "Soldiers and Devil Dogs! Spotters have a possible fix on Al-Hassan in a building at the west end of this town." Ryan's voice spoked on comms.

The satellite then pinpoints the target building that Al-Hassan was assumed to be hiding there, along with two blocking positions down the roads.

"We're gonna secure the perimeter and grab Al-Hassan. Can I get a 'Oorah' and 'Hoorah'?" Ryan said as a lot 'OORAH!!/HOORAH!!' was heard in the comms channel, "Lock and load, troopers! We killin' today!"

The satellite tracks Sgt. Helena Wilson of the USMC, 1st Force Recon in one of the VTOLs.

She is doing a checkup on her gun carrying as the UNE task force of Marines, Sailors, and Soldiers invading the city to capture Al-Hassan. Offshore oil platforms are seen in the distance as the fleet of aircraft pass them and approach the shoreline.

"Shore line coming into view." One of the helicopter pilots named Striker Six-Four said.

"Copy, Striker Six-Four." Deadly voice replied.

"Feet dry in ten seconds." Striker Six-Four added.

"Copy."

As they approach the docks and the city, gunfire and RPG fire attempt to shoot down the choppers and VTOLs but to no avail.

"Taking fire here." Striker six-four said.

"Roger that. We've got RPGs down there." Deadly replied.

"What a waste of the ammunition." Helena stated, shaking her head.

"They're probably hitting us with everything they have." A Ukrainian Marine agreed with her.

More RPGs and machine gun fire attempt to shoot them down, but of course it did no effect.

The Task Force continued flying over the city while still being shot at. Then Helena's VTOL went pass a pickup truck with a machine gun as the latter was firing at it. Of course it too did no effect.

The aircrafts went far to the city, passing by more taller buildings. More RPGs were fired from the soldiers, one of them almost hitting Striker Six-four. "Shit that was close!" He exclaimed.

"Got a visual on the target." Deadly said as the Task Force made it to the designated area they were dropping by, with the building that they assumed Al-Hassan was hiding in it.

The aircrafts then spread out and stopped in different spots of the area. "Five seconds." Striker six-four said. After five seconds he spoke up again. "Standby for green light." Then the light inside of the VTOL went on, prompting the Troops to go.

"Down the ropes, go, go!" Ryan ordered as Helena looked to the Ukrainian Marine beside her. The brown haired green eyed man dropped the rope as he rappel down with Helena joining him followed by Ryan and another marine rappelling from the other side.

"Go! Go! Go!" The Ukrainian said as they all reached the ground.

As they landed, the troops rushed in to the streets and heading towards the target building.

"Second squad on me to the target building, move!" Ryan said as he along with a few other marines turned left. Helena could see the rest of the marines and soldiers pulling out some barbed wire across the main road.