𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖓

꧁༺ 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 ༻꧂

In the kingdoms of Niameda, Althea, and Ivamis, trade ships are mysteriously vanishing without a trace. When Kazi, the fierce General of Niameda and sister to Queen Nia of Ivamis, risks her life to save the King of Althea from an assassination attempt, he offers her an unthinkable reward - marriage to his arrogant second son, Prince Azrael.

Repulsed by the idea of being bound to a man in a society that demands female submission, Kazi hatches a daring plan. She disguises herself as a male guard to infiltrate Althea's royal family and investigate the missing trade ships from the inside. However, her deception takes an unexpected turn when she is assigned as Prince Azrael's personal guard.

As the charming yet infuriating Prince slowly breaks down Kazi's defenses, an undeniable attraction begins to simmer between them. But their growing feelings are built on a foundation of lies. Prince Azrael believes his guard is a man, while Kazi hides her true identity and motive for being in Althea. Tensions mount further as romantic rivals pursue Kazi, unaware of her disguise.

In a race against time to uncover the truth behind the vanishing ships before it shatters the fragile peace between kingdoms, Kazi realizes the enemy may be close. Can a relationship born from deception survive? And will she unmask the real culprit before all three kingdoms are consumed by tragedy?

All of a sudden, a scream echoed through the courtyard. Kazi's instincts took over and she ran towards the source of the sound. The sound led her towards the Ivamis forest, the trees looming ominously in the distance. As she drew closer, she could see a figure. The figure was glowing with light.

"What is wrong?" Kazi demanded, adrenaline pumping through her veins. "Where is the danger?"

The figure spun around. A man with a youthful face, long white hair and blue eyes filled with fear. He had very delicate features and looked as if a strong breeze might carry him away. He was dressed in white.

"It is... it is in the bush!" the figure stammered, pointing towards a cluster of shrubs on the edge of the forest. "It is watching us! It is following us!"

Kazi, muscles coiled tight, approached the bush cautiously, her sword raised and ready. The man followed behind her, his expression still filled with fear. As she drew closer, she could see movement within the bush. Whatever was hiding there seemed to be watching them intently.

Slowly, inch by inch, Kazi parted the branches of the bush. As the leaves fell away, a pair of long, twitchy ears and a pair of black eyes peeked out. In the centre of the bush, huddled in fear, sat a fluffy rabbit, no bigger than Kazi's hand.

"Sir," she said in disbelief. "It is a... rabbit."

The figure slowly cracked one eye opened. That is when Kazi realised...this figure looked a lot like a younger, version of King Eldarion.

"Oh," the figure mumbled, looking at the rabbit. "Oh...well, it is just...it seemed like it was...following me." He paused, as he dusted himself off.

"My apologies," he mumbled, looking a bit embarrassed. "I appear to have... overestimated the threat."

Kazi stared at him, a single eyebrow raised, unsure if he was joking or not. This had to be Azrael, the fabled (or perhaps infamous) Prince of Althea.