Argument

"You seriously cannot believe a magazine article over me?" I frowned at Brooklyn sitting on my bed in my dorm room.
"Do you blame me when you say you are too busy for me then I see you all over a guy in a night club" he said bluntly.
"I never wanted to go out that night but YFN made me"
"No one makes you do anything Y/N" he snapped. "Do you even love me or are you just with me to get attention, because I wouldn't be surprised if you did fuck this guy" as soon as he said that my eyes started to tear up, since we first got together six months everyone said that and he stood up for me, I love Brooklyn and I don't care who he is or who his parents are.
"You arsehole" I said then stormed out.

I could hear him running behind me trying to catch up with me, I had pyjama bottoms on and my hair was a mess but I couldn't care less I just needed to get away from him.

"Baby I'm sorry" he said grabbing my wrist. "I didn't mean that" he whispered as he pulled me in for a cuddle.
"You obviously did Brooklyn" I pushed him off me. "Is that what you think about me? I am just with you for your fame and when we aren't together I fuck other boys behind your back"
"Of course not no. I just got jealous, I should of asked you what happened instead of freaking out on you at your uni" he said caressing my cheek. "I love you so much Y/N" he leaned in for a kiss, I moved my face only letting him kiss my cheek. "Baby I'm sorry" he said again.

I pulled away from him and walked off wrapping my arms around my body to keep myself warm.

"BABE" he called out.
"Leave me alone Brooklyn" I said bluntly walking faster.
"Where are you going?" He asked now beside me.
I shrugged. "Gonna find a guy to fuck hopefully" he let out a sigh and let me walk away.

.....

I woke up the next day with my eyes really sore from all the crying I did when I got back to my dorm, I felt an arm around my waist I turned around to see a shirtless Brooklyn asleep beside me. I shoved him off me and jumped out of bed, before I could walk out Brooklyn jumped infront of the door not letting me leave.

"Get out the way" I frowned.
"Not until you kiss me" he smirked.
"Wouldn't you want me to brush my teeth first as I have fucked a lot of guys since you were away" I said then tried to get out the door.
"Y/N I have said a million times I am sorry what more can I say?" He put his arms out.
"I'll scream" I threaten.
I was about to let out scream then Brooklyn tackled me to my bed and started to kiss my neck, I let out small groan when he sucked on my sweet spot, he smirked on my skin and continued the kisses up on my jawline and then slowly kissed my lips.......

You can imagine the rest