Snapchat Shindigs

"Y/n what are you doing?" Brooklyn questioned as he walked into the living room.

I put my arm down and checked my selfie. "Taking a snapchat" I told him as he came and sat next to me peering over my shoulder.

"I swear you are obsessed with this app" he laughed.

I shook my head as I sent the photo to all my contacts. "No I'm not"

I put on some filters and made some videos getting Brooklyn in which he just rolled his eyes at me and ignored me for the rest of the time.

"I'm a flower queen" I laughed at myself. "Oh my god this is good lighting" I gushed.

I saw Brooklyn get up and leave the room, I put my phone in my back pocket and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and went on Netflix trying to find something to watch.

"I'm a flower king" Brooklyn shouted making me look at the door and see him have flowers and leaves on his head.

"What the actual..." I frowned.

He cut me off. "This is what will happen if snapchat was real life"

I rolled my eyes at him and got my phone out and snapped a photo of him.

"Well you are a gorgeous flower king" I whispered and pecked his lips making him laugh.

He pulled away and took the flowers of his head. "I need to put these back before mum comes home and shouts" he laughed then walked out.

I uploaded the photo to the Instagram quickly before he came back and see me.

'@YTN: You'll always be my flower king! @BrooklynBeckham

I pressed upload as he came walking back in the room, he flopped on the sofa as I tried to keep a straight face, I cuddled into him and put my head on his chest.

"I'll try and stop snapchatting" I commented.

"You don't have to stop, they are nice to watch when we aren't together but don't turn into Kylie Jenner" he stated as he pecked my forehead.

I looked up at him. "Really I just got my pout on point" I laughed as I put my lips out even more to try and do a Kylie pout.

"It's so on point" he laughed as he pulled me into him and collided his lips on mine.

______

This is the most random imagine I've done lol!

Hope you enjoyed it!