Lazy Days

Brooklyn and I were laying in bed cuddling, it was Sunday morning and we didn't have anything planned so we just enjoying each other's company. I could feel his heart gently beating in my palm of my hand, as he made circles with his fingers on my lower back.

"I miss this" he whispered looking down at me.

I hummed in response. "I just want to stay here forever, just me and you" I smiled at him.

He let out a small laugh. "I'm hungry though" he pouted. "Let's make pancakes" he suggested at he sat up.

We both climbed out of bed and made our downstairs, I had on one of his black vest tops as he just had his boxers on. Perks of being home alone.

I sat on the side as I watched as he started to make us pancakes. His eyebrows were furrowed as he bite down on his bottom lip as he concentrated to flip the pancake in the pan.

"1....2....3" I counted him down as I got my phone out to snapchat it. "GO" I shouted.

He started to flip it, moving around as he kept his eyes on the thin pancake make its way in the air and back safely in the pan. He moved his hair out of his face then lifted the pan making the breakfast go in the air, he did a small twirl then just court it.

"That was a close one" I laughed as I put my phone down. "Your hair is so long now" I said as I ran my fingers through his brunette curls.

He looked up at me. "Don't you like it?" he questioned.

I nodded. "Yeah I just want to play with it" I smiled as I twirled it around my fingers.

"You can later, but first we have to demolish these pancakes" he winked and walked to the dining room table.

After we ate our breakfast we snuggled on the sofa watching (your favourite TV show) we both changed into our matching bear onesie which you got matching with Victoria and David for last Christmas. You had the coffee table filled with all your favourite treats and drinks so you didn't have to leave the cinema room.

"Y/n" Brooklyn whispered, you looked up then felt something hit your nose. You crinkled your nose then heard him laughing.

"No you didn't just do that" I laughed as I picked up a handful of m&ms making Brooklyn jump up running away from me.

_________

Can't sleep so thought I'd do something productive :)
Hope you enjoyed it