He looks after you when you're drunk

Brooklyn's Pov

I got woken up by someone none stop ringing the front door, I let out a groan as I got out of bed and walked out my room. Thank god my parents weren't in because they'd be so annoyed at whoever who was at the front door right now.

I ran down the stairs quickly because the ringing was going right through my head and was giving me a headache, I flung the door open. Which was stupid because it could of been anyone but hey ho. As I opened the door a body flung towards me, I grabbed them by the waist before they fell on the floor.

"Sorry Brook, she wouldn't let me take her home she wanted to see you" Hannah, Y/N best friend smiled.

I looked down at Y/n as she played with my necklace. "No worries, thank you for looking after her, do you want to sleep in the spare room?" I offered.

"No it's ok, I have a taxi waiting for me, so I better go. Look after her" she smiled then left.

I closed the door and helped her into the living room.

"Right let's get you a glass of water pickle" I smiled as I helped her to sit down.

She giggled as she leaned back. "My boyfriend calls me that" she shouted as I walked into the kitchen. "Do you know my boyfriend" she asked as I got a glass of water and tablets for her.

"Yeah I do" I nodded as I walked back into her seeing her staring at her hand. "Here have a glass of water, it'll help your head" I handed it over to her helping her sip it.

She took a sip and pulled a face at me making me laugh. "What the bloody heck is that"

"Water"

She pulled a disgusted face. "I want alcohol" she sang.

"You're drunk" I state.

She shook her head laughing. "No silly I'm Y/n" she said poking my nose. She then frowned at me looking closely at my face. "I know who you are, your Brooklyn Beckham" she poked my chest.

I rolled my eyes at her handing her the tablets which she happily took. "Let's go to bed" I jumped up helping her up.

I walked her up stairs and into my bedroom, I managed to get her undressed and into one my shirts after her running around the room and shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Brooklyn" she hiccuped. "I lobe you" she sighed as she swung her arms around my neck.

"I...lobe? you too" I laughed putting my arms around her body. "Now let's go to bed" I kissed her cheek.

As soon as she got into bed, she fell asleep leaving the room silent with soft snores coming from her.

__________

Just a random imagine while I'm laying in bed listening to Tom Odell at nearly 2am in the morning